✙8✙

YN POV●

It was 9 o'clock and Club Neon opens at 9:30.I was going to go to the club because I wanna show Roc what he lost.I didn't really know what to wear.Did I wanna wear something Sassy like a party dress, or do I wanna wear a cute top with cute shorts.Since I didn't know what to wear I started throwing out random clothes from out my closet.I was about to throw so more clothes out until I found my outfit.

I was going to wear this black leather strapless crop top with my High-Low Chiffon skirt ,and some gold accessories.I also had some gold eye shadow on and I had just got my nails done the day before.My nails were white and the middle finger had spikes on them.I had put some highlights and my hair too and my hair was gorgeous.I put on my sandals and walked downstairs.I called Dontae to see where this child was at.

"Hola?",He answered.

"Tae where you at?"

"How about you open your door and see",He says hanging up."

"I know this nigga did not just hang up on me like that."

I walked to the front door and opened it.I looked out the door and saw nobody.I was about to go inside but then I heard somebody say something.

"BOO!",Dontae says coming out of nowhere.

My heart was beaten so freaking fast.I slapped Dontae upside his hand.

"Ow why you do that",He whinned rubbing his head.

"Don't scare me like that again...or I will hurt you."

"Gurlll Boom..Go tell that to someone who cares.Anyways are you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

Me and Dontae went outside, walked to my car and we drove off to the club.When we arrived at Club Neon.All we saw was teen waiting in the line to get in or some getting out their cars.Me and Dontae go out the car and go in line.

Me and Dontae was in the line for now 10 minutes and now I guess Dontae had enough.

"Come on YN..We about to get in this club."

Dontae and Me walked up to the front of the line.The security guard was looking at us funny.

"Can I help y'all",He asked.

"We wanna get in and yes my name is on the list....It's Antonie Jones."

"The security guard looked at the list and then let us into the club."

When we walked into the club the music was blasting.Everybody was turnt up to the max.Everybody was just having a good time.The song Clappers by Wale was blasting through the speakers.Dontae was acting so ratchet.

"Aye shawty got a big ole butt..Oh Yeah!!",He said twerking.

I was just laughing my ass off, but then I saw somebody from the corner of my eye.I saw Roc and he was getting twerked on by some girl.When he saw me looking at him he just smirked at me, then he started to smack the girl's butt.I just rolled my eyes at him in disgust.I walked over the bar and ordered a strawberry daiquiri.I sat down and started to drink my drink.I was just watching everybody have a good time dancing with their friends.I guess Dontae saw me looking sad because he walked over to where I was.

"What's wrong boo...I know you not over here pouting over Roc.",He says.

"No I'm not...I'm not even thinking about that child."

"Good but remember why you came here.So have so fun and make him beg on his knees."

Dontae was soooo right.I shouldn't be here pouting because of a boy.There's more fish in the sea.I walked over to the dance floor and I just stood there until this cut-no fine ass boy walked over to me.

This boy had a fresh cut with the waves, a cute smile ,and he was tatted.I'm not the one to like boys with a whole buch of tats,but this boy was making me try it.(Picture of the boy on the side)

"What's a fine girl like you over here looking sad for?"

'"I can't watch everybody dance."

"Why would you when you can just dance with me?"

"You asking me to dance with you?"

"Yupp",He says grabbing my hand and lead me to the middle of the dance floor.

The song Bad by Wale ft Tiara Thomas started to play.I was just standing there looking at him.

"Why you not dancing?",He laughed.

"I don't want to."

"Come on have some fun..I hate it to see pretty girls like you looking sad."

I thought about what Dontae said soo I started grinding on him...And he grinded back.We continued to dance for about 15 minutes until Roc came over and grabbed me.

He took me to a corner by the bathrooms.I snatched my arm away from him and tried walking back to the dance floor but he pulled me back and pinned me to the wall.

"Let me go...I have nothing to say to you."

"I saw you dancing with that boy."

"Yeah..So?I saw that hoe twerking her ass on you and I saw you smacking her butt..Your point?"

"Look that girl was nobody...She was just a thirsty hoe trying to get my attenion, but your the only girl who caught my eyes."

"Look Chresanto your not about to say all these sweet things and make me forgive you and stuff.Why are you even worried about who I'm dancing with.We're not even a couple and we might not ever be.",I say walking back to the dance floor leaving Roc with a blank expression on his face.

I walked back over to the boy that I was dancing with.

"Oh your back",He sayas smiling.

"Yeah sorry about that."

"So who was that boy?"

"Oh no one you need to worry about..Hey I didn't get your name?" 

"It's Khalil and what's the beautiful girl's name?"

"It's YN."

"I like it it's very unique like you",He says kissing my hand.

●Roc POV●

I'm not gonna let this punk try to steal my girl from me.I will get YN back.I don't want her with nobody but me.

I saw YN when she was grinding and twerking on ole boy.I know I shouldn't be jealous because that girl was twerking on me while I was slapping her ass, but I am.YN is making me feel some type of way right now-no she make me feel so type of way everytime I see her.I love everything about her....Her smile, laugh, silliness, how she's different from these hoes out here, and how she act shy sometime.

I can't believe I was stupid to make her go away, but I have to get my baby back.I have to get her back so she can actual be my baby......Now I just got the perfect plan to make her my bae.