Surprise

I was shocked. I just couldn't believe my eyes. There was my family standing in front of me. My entire family My dad, my mom and Cash. I squealed and launched into my Dad.

" When did y'all get here? "

" Well you mom just picked us up while your friend Isac kept you busy." my dad replied.  Then I saw Isac standing behind him. He grinned sheepishly at me.  I ran and hugged him too. I looked into his eyes and couldn't tell his emotions. Over the past few weeks he has been getting easier to read. Then went and saw Cash.

" Hey little bro. How are you. "

" I'm doing fine" he leaned down to whisper " Tonight we are going to talk remember"

" OK " Cash went over to Isac Anderson talked to him in a hushed voice.  Which was shocking considering that he was normally very loud.

We went and ate dinner. Isac came with us.after everyone had eaten we went into the living room and watched some TV. About an hour later Isac said he had to leave so I walked him to the door. We stepped out on the porch. He started towards the car.

" Wait-" I said walking over to him " -Thank you so much for all of this"

" it really wasn't much but I could tell you missed them." Dang I wanted to tell him so much like that him doing this meant so much to me or that all I can hear is my heart beat when he's around. God why did he make this so difficult.

" really though thank you. I owe you a favor". Before I could lose my sudden courage I reached up on my tip toes and kissed on the cheek real quick. I thought I did something wrong since he looked shocked and then he broke out into a grin.

" yeah OK I will remember that " he said as he was getting into his car. He shot me a smile and drive away.  As I walked back to the house I noticed the curtain shift. I came into the living room where I found Cash waiting for me with a glint in his eyes.

"  Twin time we have a lot to talk about" he told me as I sat beside him. And u knew this was going to take awhile

" OK but I have got school tomorrow "

" you mean We have school tomorrow. " oh joy this ought to be fun.  Note my sarcasm.

******
Hey guys I'm sorry I hadn't updated in a while

Hope this was good I will be updating again tomorrow

Don't forget to comment the more you do the more I will write

Comment if you read my other book in Isac's pov