Introduction

Falcon was about to rip the house apart but before he did he found a note from his father

Dear Falcon
A creature is coming to kill us soon so I don't have much time I want to tell you something, first, in this world there are four great blacksmiths and can create any and every type of weapon and armor well I am one of the four which is why i was able to make you everything I did. Second, Your mother, she is the protector of pure fire, she is the goddess Adan (means little fire in Irish and it is a female name) I need you to take the three fragments from your sister, your mother and I because you are the new protector of pure fire, just like us you have one on your left shoulder in your arm. Third, in my room under the rug is a trap door, I want you to have everything in there, I created a bag for you that has infinite storage and can only be accessed by the family for you to put all your weapons and armor in, I also created a pair of cloths that when you put them on they un-able to be destroyed but only you can take them off and no person can see though them even if they have x-ray vision but you can, i created a mask that goes with it and on the mask is a button that if you press it the button will make you go mute and the only way to unmute your self is to take the make off, and lastly I have created for you a pair of mechanical wings that will help you get to where you need to go, Fourth we have enrolled you into a all monster school when you are eighteen so have fun and make the best of it, Fifth, we have the Phoenix mansion in the town of Elements and the high schools name is Elemental high, and lastly, son there is a portal that opened the day i found your mother and it is now your job to close it but the only way to close it is to make the one weapon that us four blacksmiths have been trying to create for years, but we have been missing something and we don't know what it is we think you can figure it out and one more thing there is a bandana in my bed side table we all want you to wear it at all times so people and that thing don't come after you but if anyone ever sees your face erase there mind, we all love you very much when you get to the mansion go to the vault and put in 02,26,97 yes your birthday, stay safe my son we love you.
Love
Alexander and Alexis

Falcon finished reading the note and gets everything his father told him about. He was able to find the keys to the blimp, he goes though the secret entrance and start it up, he puts the clothes on, runs back to the house packs up all the stuff he needs, opens up the runway and take off to Elements. Upon arrival he turns on the cloud clocking devise, heads into the mansion and starts looking for the vault. He looked all day but could not find it so he decided to go to bed and start looking in the morning.