Ch.2 his first day

Falcon wakes up to his alarm clock great five in the morning just the time i need to wake up yay (note the sarcasm) lets just get ready for school. He gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower he puts on his clothes that his father made for him and his mechanical wings, he heads to the kitchen to make eggs and bacon for breakfast (yum, i just made myself hungry great), afterwards he washed the dishes so he doesn't have to after school. He heads to his room to pack up all he needs for school (so regular paper, pencil, pen, lined paper, highlighters, markers, ruler, notebooks, regeneration potion, healing potion, and last a backpack to put it all in.) Falcon heads down stairs and out the door to his garage to get one of his car but he decide to walk to school today I don't want to be noticed but I will be anyway. And with that thought he makes sure that his weapons and armor bag is on his belt and started walking to school. On the way to school Falcon saw this massive tree behind the school, looks as big as this town, have to keep an eye on that he thought as he walk along the wall to the school. As Falcon walked up to the front gate some of the monsters started to stare but soon everyone was staring at him, soon three monsters came up to me, a pink haired demon (Yuki), a red spider (Violet), and a pink squirrel (Blue XD ) at first he thought they were friendly until they got out their weapons, the demon had a pink scythe next the spider had throwing stars, and the squirrel had a diamond sword. I went in my bag and pulled out a demonic broadsword and got into fighting stance. First the demon charged at me with her scythe and clashing with my demonic broadsword then the spider was throwing ninja stars at me but there were bouncing off because of my indestructible cloth after she stopped the squirrel charged at me with his diamond sword but i just kick him away. Demon girl started to get out raged because of her friends so i got out my demonic scythe and pushed it to her throat, she is lucky i don't get provoked easy and i want to hide myself or she would be died, ugh monsters. As they were about to fight the principle came out.

"OK OK brake it up, brake it up what is going on here?" everyone points to Falcon and the principle takes a good look at him,

"You must be Falcon, the student we have been waiting for eight years to come, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." Falcon nodes yes then pulls his scythe away, and straps his sword to his back,

"well I have to speak to the other teachers about something so be in my office in 20 minutes." And with that the principle left to go get the others teachers to talk about Falcon.

" So 'Falcon' I want you to stay away from this school or I will make your time here a living he'll got that?" The demon said to falcon but he did not care and started walking to the principals office so he would not be late. Once he got to the there he was told to sit in a chair and wait so he did as told and waited. About five minutes later the principal came in and sat down behind his desk.

" Well it is finally great to meet you, your father was a good friend of mine Mr. Phoenix, I also have you a dress code pass and made sure not to tell the other teachers your last name and that you don't talk. I am going to put you in the fighters club too because I know you have potential but the one thing your father never told me was why he wanted to put you in an all monster school or who your mother was but I'm not going to question it because I know it is a touchy subject but here is you schedule so head to first period and have fun if you can." And with that he walked out of the room " one more thing Falcon, don't mind the way everyone acts around you humans are the reason we are here so have fun ". Falcon nodded and looked at his schedule:

First: Math, Mr.Garroth 508
Second: Biology prof.Somna 608
Third: Geography Ms.Atlanta 510
Lunch
Fourth: English Yuki's mom 602
Fifth: PE Coach Rowan
Sixth: free period
Seventh: free period