The blue tea

"No thank you Mrs Radley." Caramel replied smoothing down her apron.

I looked at her, it wasn't nice to say that they wouldn't like to have that when someone was offering them something. Caramel didn't seem to notice me looking at her. She was calm and slowly walked to the door, but it seemed as if she was walking forever. Suddenly Caramel's legs stopped walking. She tried to move them by pushing them with her hands, but they were glued to the floor. 'Caramel are you alright.?' I asked telephatically 'Yes I'm alright, just can't move.' I looked at Mrs Radley and she was giving an evil smile, but didn't seem to notice me as I looked at her.

"Mrs Radley, I can't move can you please help me." My sister begged

"Not until you drink the tea." Mrs Radley replied with an evil grin

"Please Mrs Radley." I tried to get up but I was glued to the chair like Caramel was to the floor. Tears started running down my cheeks.

"Please Mrs Radley.". I cried

"Tea" She said smirking at us as we struggled to move.

"Alright we drink tea." Caramel replied her body still only her mouth able to move.

"Good girls." Mrs Radley replied clasping her hands together. All of a sudden I felt that I could move in my chair. Caramel reached the chair. Then Mrs Radley handed us the mugs that were on the blue tray. I looked inside my mug, the liquid wasn't brown, instead it was blue. There must be lots of colours of tea. I put it to my lips and started drinking it. Then my head got dizzy and Mrs Radley was having an evil smile."Don't you know that tea is brown?"