Chapter 36

Megan POV

        We were on the last day of the tour which was in Florida, I was a little happy that it was the last day; I was ready to go home. I was in the bus changing the twins into some clean clothes. I heard someone coming onto the bus. “Hey can you get some bottles?” I called out I figured it was him, I walked out holding the twins, “Do I look like Keaton?” Robin ask, oh my god it was Robin I was so happy to see her; I couldn’t believe she was here, she was actually here.

    “Hey what are you doing here?” I ask, she grad Hunter giving me a hug. “Well since the guys are losers and didn’t have a tour date in Cali we decided to come here for the last show” she said, “We?” I ask.

    “The crew here Megs” she said, I was so happy to hear that. “That is just amazing, everyone here” I said, “You are just so happy what’s got into you” she said, “I don’t know I’ve just been so happy like everything going the way I wanted it to” I said.

     “I’m guessing it went well with your mom?” she asks, “Really well, better than I thought it was going to go” I said. “I couldn’t be happier for you” she said, I hugged her again.  

     “So where is everyone else?” I ask, “They went to the beach, they wanted to go there so bad” she said, “Of course they would go there” I said.

    We walked out going inside the venue to see the guys. They were on stage, “Hey guys” Robin said, “Robin hey” Wesley said, “Hey you” Drew said jumping down going to kiss her, I went on stage, “A baby girl missed her” I said, “Her favorite uncle I know she missed me” Wesley said, I laughed. “Sure lets go with that” I said, he grad Maddie.

    “Hey” Keaton said hugging me, “Did you know Robin and everyone else was going to be here?” I ask, “No I didn’t know” he said, “Glad they are here, we all are here” I said.  

    “It’s like old times expects with two extra people” he said, “Two very cute kids” I said.

     “A little too cute” he said, I laughed.  

     We went back stage in the one of the rooms; I was on the couch with Drew he was holding Hunter and I was holding Maddie. “Hunter going to be a tough little dude” Drew said, “I can already see it Hunter rocking out on a guitar” Wesley said, “Turning my kid into a rock star” I said, “Turning him into his awesome uncles” Drew said.

     Tyler, Taylor and KyLee walked in, “Can I please move here, its way more beautiful than Cali” Taylor said, “Hey we live in the best part of Cali” I said, “Have you seen the beaches so many cute guys” she said, “My eyes are only for one special guy and that’s Hunter” I said, “I love you too Megan” Keaton said, I laughed.

     “That’s right you are married, and you two have boyfriends and here me single” she said, “I’ve tried to set you up with some guys” Robin said, “Yeah weird guys from your work” Taylor said, “Your guy out there Tay” I said, “Don’t worry Taylor I’m single to” Tyler said, “Then you two should date” KyLee said.

     “No” they both said, they looked at each other, “We are just friends” Taylor said, “That’s what everyone says at first” Robin said, Taylor and Tyler together I think that would be really cute, they both deserve someone good in their life.

     “End of conversation” Tyler said, we laughed. “Do you guys ever wonder where we are going to be in a few years?” I ask, it was just a random I thought I had.

     “Never really thought about it” Wesley said, “I really don’t like thinking about that future I just go with it” Robin said. “Like do you guys think we would ever go our separate ways” I said, “No way we will always be close” Drew said.

     “10 years from now, we will still be on the beach having those bonfires no matter where we are” Keaton said.

    “Why are you asking this Megan?” Tyler ask, “It was just a random thought like you know how some friends grow apart and don’t talk for years” I said, “We are different, we all aren’t just friends we are a family” Taylor said.

     The best family I got. “Come on boys we got a show to do” Wesley said, I stood up going over to Keaton. “Go live your dream” I said, we kissed. Drew handed Hunter to Robin, the boys ran off to the stage.

     “We are going to head out you coming?” Taylor asks, “Yeah be there in a second” I said, she left with KyLee.

    "You good Meg?” Tyler ask, “Yeah I am fine” I said, we walked out looking at the boys, I love seeing how much fun Keaton has on that stage, he doing what he loves and I am glad he doing it, I never wanted to hold him back on what he loves doing.

  Finally after a long flight we are back in Cali, back home. Keaton and I got home putting the twins in their cribs so happy they slept the whole way. We went to our room laying on our bed, “I am so glad to be home, I get home sick to much” Keaton said, “After traveling so many times I figure you would be used of it” I said, “Time to time I miss home, especially  when I got a family back home” he said, we kissed.

    “I’m glad you are home to, I missed you and I know the twins did also” I said, he was looking at me; I was looking at him smiling. “What are you thinking about?” he ask, “Everything, how everything is perfect in my life right now” I said, “How so?” he ask, “I got the best of friends who bought us a house, I have the two most amazing kids in this world, I met my dad I finally found him I know who he is and we got a good relationship going on, and my mom she doing so much better and we are on good terms, but the best thing in my life is you, I married my best friend the one person I’ve been in love with since I was a kid” I said. “You deserve the best life and that’s what I planned on giving you” he said.

    “You being in my life is giving me the best life” I said,  I thought about what my dad and mom said how they wish things would have been different like if she really told Danny the truth how my life would be different. “Keaton have you ever look back at life, like everything that has happened” I said, “Sometimes” he said, “Like do you ever thing about what you could have done differently” I said, “At times yes but everything happens for a reason” he said, “It’s just I wonder how my life would have been if my mom told Danny she was pregnant do you think I would have the same life” I said.

    “I mean yeah you would have the same life, just a life with your parents” he said, “I just feel like if that would of happen things would be different but I like how my life went out, I met the most amazing people in my life, I met you” I said.

    “I always wonder what would of happened if I never moved out to California now my life would be so different” he said, “You wouldn’t have been on X Factor and have all of this” I said, “I wouldn’t have met you, moving out here led me to you” he said.

    “I like where our life is at right now, I want it to be this way forever” I said, “And it’s going to be” he said. We kissed, everything is perfect the way everything is, is something I’ve been dreaming about for years and now it’s finally here.

Chapter 36(: A short chapter and there is one more chapter left of this story): Thank you to everyone who has supported this story, I've really put a lot into it, its already been a year since I started this story the first part it really means a lot me.  I am writing a new fanfic this summer it will be up as soon as I post the last chapter the new story will be up(: Please check it out! Keep up the votes 7 or more to get the last chapter thank you guys(: