The Teaser

Jülchen looked up at the ceiling. She was trying to sleep but no matter what she did, she couldn't sleep.

It had been like this for days. It began after Francis had pointed out that she wasn't quite 'one of the guys' since she biologically speaking, was a girl. Jülchen hadn't really put much effort into thinking about it before and now it was leaving her sleepless. She then let out a sigh, standing up and walking downstairs.

She opened the fridge looking for something to eat. But after she couldn't find anything she ended up sitting down with a glass of water. While drinking she looked around the small kitchen, wondering what was keeping her up.

When she was almost finished with her water, footsteps were heard. She turned around seeing her father in his pyjamas, his stern look on his face as usual. He was probably wondering why she was up so late. "What are you doing up at this time Jülchen?" He asked looking at his daughter, some of her white hair falling out of her braid, landing in the middle of her face. Jülchen looked at her father. "I was thinking. And then I got thirsty" She answered holding up her now empty glass. Her father then nodded and left, or so Jülchen thought. Her father had stopped in his tracks, looking back at his daughter. "It's not healthy for a young, beautiful girl like you to be up this late Jülchen" He said and with that he left. Jülchen on the other hand could feel the goosebumps travel up her back and neck as she cringed slightly. Why? She wasn't sure anymore. She wasn't really sure about anything anymore except one thing. She couldn't keep living like this. She had to change.

So this is the teaser guys! I really hope someone will enjoy it. Or at least I will.

I don't know why but I just love trans guy Prussia so much. Also just a small warning, the first chapters will be slightly transphobic and Prussia will be called by female name and pronouns (Just letting you know if anyone would be triggered by that)

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3