Arthour note + Announcement!

Hi you guys! So as you may have noticed it has been a little while since I updated this book and I wanted to give you an explanation.
And I can promise you it's not because I don't want to but right now I am not physically able to.
About a week and a half ago I had a smaller back injury and it seems to only get worse. I can't sit up for more than a couple of minutes unless in a special chair (where I can't move at all without crying out in pain). So as it is right now, I am missing a ton of school and I use most of my time in bed feeling absolutely useless. I wish I could at least use some of all this free time to catch up on some request but sadly my body simply won't allow it.
I'm not asking for sympathy or stuff like that, but I'm just letting you know so you have some sort of explanation.

Again I am so, so sorry! I hope you understand and I'll try writing something when possible until then you have to be patient with me.
The worst part is I have no idea what I actually did for it to happen and the doctor I saw and every other doctor near me don't have time to see me.

The big announcement is that I have goddamn lovely people around me and someone have offered to write a chapter for me in this book. I am so grateful since I am not able to do so myself, but I still want to keep on updating my book! So i am sending all my love to Animelover1001 right now!

Also for the few people that know me personally know how much I simply hate making author notes. But I just thought you should know.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3