Chapter 2

Ellie's POV :
So after I got that weird text from a guy named joey I just ignored it and went back to looking out the window.

"Ellie were here" I hear mum say as shakes me awake. Oh i must have fallen asleep, I got up and grabbed my bad and phone and all the other stuff I would come grab later. I Walked into my new home in LA, I still can believe I'm here. Hey mum can I go for a skate just around the street I yell, yeah sure honey but don't come back too late as it was already 5:00, ok I yell as I walk out with my white penny board.

Joeys POV:
I was just skating down the street heading to the park when I saw a girl I front of me, I sped up trying to catch up to her and I did. Dang she's hot i think as I finally catch up to her. Hey, hi I'm Ellie she says back, wait Ellie that's weird I was texting a girl called Ellie before. And you are she says as I was daydreaming oh right sorry I'm joey, wait joey the one I was texting, yeah ahah.

Ellie's POV :
I was skating down to the park as a really cute guy came up behind me, he said he was joey as in the one I was texting omg that's so weird I guess he's from around here then. Hey your going to the park right, yeah I am. Cool then I'll race you 3 2 1 goo. We ended up tying, damn your good at skating he says, haha thanks so are you. We walk around the park just talking for hours until he had to go. I was about to skate of to go home too until I heard someone yell "HEY", I turn around and realise it was a girl around my age. She runs up to me and says hey I'm Maddie, hey I'm Ellie's I say back, so just be aware that you were just talking to the biggest fuckboy at my school he plays every single girl in the school. Oh I say, don't worry tho you probably don't go to our school bridge side high -A/N random school
Wait I go there I say. Oh, wait that's great we can be friends she says yes omg. Aha hey my friend cats coming over tomorrow so if you wanted to you could sleep over and meet her tomorrow, sure she says excitedly.

SKIP TO ELLIES HOUSE -
I walked into the kitchen and saw some money and a note on the bench the note said I'm away all night on night shift so I left you some money to order takeaway or something love mum. I just grabbed the money and the phone hey Maddie do you want pizza, omg yesss she says ahah ok I'll order it now.
After I ordered the pizza we went into the kitchen to put the phone back. Hey Netflix ? Yeah sure Maddie says back. We decided to watch teen wolf until about 1am, we got really tired and fell asleep in the lounge room.