|4|

Mackenzie POV
Johnny went to the bathroom and so did Lauren and right when they left Aaron started talking.

"Mackenzie....um...you know how they are new?" He asks trying to find the write words.

"Whose they?" I ask.

"The Orlandos" he says saying Orlandos disgustingly...hmm...

"Oh yeah those people yeah I know them" I ask. Hmm I guess I don't really recognize them as "the new people".

"Well I just have this weird feelings that something bad is going to happen between us and I don't want that." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you mean you feel something is going to happ---" I ask before I get rudely interrupted.

"Hey guys!" Johnny says coming back. Oh it's just Johnny it's not that rudely now.

"Hi..." Aaron says sighing at the end. Then Lauren comes and we finish showing them their classes and then they put stuff in their locker. After that the buses come and everyone keeps on pouring in.

"Oh sorry Mackenzie, I didn't mean to shove you" people start to say like they do everyday...Oh geez...I just lost Aaron...

Johnny POV
I heard everything Aaron said. I thought we were buddies🤔...I guess not... After that I didn't really like him 1) Because he said that we are "the new people" 2) Because he is taller by me like a lot and I'm only like 2 inches taller that Mackenzie 3) Something about him gives me a vibe that he is going to be something in the future... Anyway as Mackenzie was about to respond I thought it was a good time to interfere.

"Hi..." Aaron says signing at the end. What does he not like me or something like is there something wrong with my existence?!? Loud Lauren comes and we put away stuff then the buses come and people push and shove us down to the ground.

"Well then rude much" I say getting up after everyone gets off of us.

"At least they didn't ruin our clothes or mom with kill us" she replies all ready up. Bringggg the bell just ring and we walk into our home room getting ready for the day...