Chapter 1

Alison POV
Today is my first day at a new school and I'm really nervous about it. I just moved to rosewood from California because my mother and father got moved here from there job so they gonna be gone all the time,so that sucks for me because I'm an only child. When I get up from my bed,I walk to my closet to find something to wear to school and I find some washed out jeans and a crop top with my black timberland boots. Once I get ready I do my makeup and my hair then walk out the door to my car and drive away. I pull up to rosewood high school and get out my car to see everyone that's out side looking at me and I hear them say.......

A guy - damn she fine

A girl - who is that girl

Then I walk in the school building to find the office so I can get my classes for the year. once I get my class schedule, I walk to my first class which was a with Mr fitz. I go and take my seat then the bell rings,when everyone sat down I see then girl with brown hair and tall legs and also fine as fuck,she looks at me and come and sit next to me and say.....
The girl - hey (with a cute smile on her face)

Alison - hi (I say with a nerves look on my face)

The girl - what's your name beautiful?

Alison - Alison and yours?

The girl - Emily but u can all em if u want gorgeous ( she say with a wink)

Alison - ok em and you can call me Ali also ( I say more confident)

Emily - can I get your number ali, maybe we can hang out some time?

A girl - em got a girlfriend ( I hear some girl say with blonde hair just like me)

Emily - Hanna shut up (Emily say laughing)

Hanna - hi I'm Hanna Emily friend and this is my girls Cece

Cece - wassup I'm Emily best friend

Alison - hi I'm Alison

Emily - u wanna sit with us at lunch?

Alison - sure

Emily - cool see u then beautiful (she say with a smile that was to die for)

So the rest of class we just sat up talked and got to know each other. I found out that she's intersex and I think it's pretty sexy too......

Emily POV
It was lunch time and me,Cece,Hanna, and the rest of my friends was at our table. I start to see Alison walk in so I get up and run to her.....

Emily - Ali our table is this way

Alison - OK lead the way handsome

To be continued........

Hi this is my first time writing a story so give me a break, and I really hope u like it. Don't forget to vote and comment,give me ideas if u have any thank you 💯😘