my 18th birthday .

10 - September - 2013

Jessica's pov :

Finally im out after 10 years finally freedom .

so plan number 1 for today is going to the salon .

- At the salon -

The lady : hi what would u like to do .

Jessica : I want to dye my hair light brown and cut it to my shoulder .

By the way my hair is blonde that reach my butt .

After she finished I looked at the mirror and It wasn't bad actually it was better than blonde .

After the new makeover I told the taxi to go to bradhill street , where im going to meet my new pack members and most importantly my new alpha .

I stood in front of a big white house home sweet home I missed this place , the neighborhood is still the same i knocked on the door and OH MY GOD the hottest guy ever opened the door pitch black hair green eyes 6 packs did he fell from heaven ? .

Him : hey u must be lily .

Lily is my name for undercover .

Jessica 'lily' : yup and you are ?

Him : oh how rude of me come on in by the way my name is niall .

I missed him so much I missed how we used to plan for our wedding wait wtf I wont fall for that jerk he is probably just like his dad.

Jessica 'lily' with a fake smile : nice meeting you niall .

XXXXX : you must be lily im alpha jones I want you to feel home and this is my wife luna sarah .

Jessica ' lily ' : it a pleasure meeting you Alpha and Luna .

Sarah : welcome to the family and I almost forgot dinner will be at 8 all the pack will be here to meet you niall show lily her room.

She is still so nice but naaaaaaah im ain't forgiving anyone :).

Jessica ' lily ' : thank you so much .

Sarah , Jones : your most welcome dear .

Niall : after you .

I just faked smiled .

While we were walking to my new room Niall broke the silence .

Niall : so lily what happened to your old pack ?

Jessica ' lily ' : what pack ohhh ok we got attached by rouges.

lies lies lies lies lies

Niall :oh im sorry

Jessica : its ok

Niall : and may I ask where is your parents.

Jessica ' lily ': amm they went to paris they will join a pack there .

Niall : aha and here we are this is your room mine is the third one next to you if you want anything just feel free to come now ill let you rest you must be tired.

Jessica ' lily ': thank you Niall

Niall : no need to thank me .

He kissed my hand and went to his room I dont think my heart is working any more .

I entered my new room the walls are blue and the furniture are white it was nice I started thinking about Niall he changed alot I know this might sound cheesy but im jealous of lily it obvious he don't remember Jessica I wonder where is nick .

I changed into some cotton shorts and tank top and went to bed .

*flashback*

Niall , Nick and I were having picnic on the beach .

' btw nick and niall were 11 and Jessica 8 '

Niall : let's play truth or dare .

Nick , jessica : okay .

Niall : Jessica truth or dare .

Jessica : dare

Niall : I dare you to kiss me .

Nick : dude no .

Niall : nothing .

I still can't understand why Nick was mad and didn't want me to kiss Niall .

I went over to Niall and kissed him on the lips it was my first kiss fireworks ? butterflies ? words can't describe that feeling since that day I haven't kissed anyone , our parents have always said we will end up together but faith was stronger than us .

*end of flash back*

at 6:30 i started getting ready i took a shower , my hair was in a high poney tail I wore a sleeveless tight black dress that reach above my knees with a colorful scarf , black high heels

eyeliner gloss blusher etc and im done , I went down and saw around 40 peoples some of them I remember and some were new while I was looking at them something catch my eyes some girl probably the pack slut was sitting in niall's lab .

Jones : everybody this is lily she will be joining our pack her old pack got attached by rouges please make her feel home .

I just smiled at them some girls were giving me death glare some were smiling some boys winking theu must have smelled me im un mated I haven't found my mate yet .

luke : hey lily im beta luke .

oh my goodness uncle luke .

Jessica 'lily' : it's nice to finally meet you .

sarah : dinner is ready .

while everyone is eating .

Jessica 'lily' : Alpha jones may I ask im sorry but I've heard that the Alpha of the pack is Edward ?.

everyone stopped eating and looked at me some were sad some were shocked.

uncle luke : poor Edward he got attached by rouges he was really a good man .

I think he don't know about jones killing dad.

Jones : and after his death his wife and daughter left and we dont know where they are so that why ive became the Alpha .

Niall : we've search everywhere but haven't found them i still remember them today is Jessica's birthday .

its so hard to hold the tears so hard to keep on acting but for dad ill teach them all a lesson .