secret

ghost_the_killer:tell us a deep secret plz nya~

lost silver: um ..........?...well ..........I...?.......have.......always.........wanted........to.......like ..........the other.......creepypastas ......... you know not shy..........or ...............scared .........or..........deperessed I just........have ...........always wished............I could be........different you know............. so I maybe........... would have more friends.............................. and um............ be able to tell my emotions................. instead of....................... keeping them inside..................... all the time ....................like when im mad.................... I wish that just maybe............. I could be like.............. ben and jeff ...........and when im happy.................. I wish................. I could be like sally............... and when I sad be like......... glitchy red............. he can hide it so well.............. but instead of that ................im like this always shy and depressing.......... I never ack how.......... I want to ............so ben and jeff always......... pick on me.......... um thanks.........for the......question.......and bye bye..........please comment anytime ......... *smiles shyly and waves*