Shot 1

Love...Love...Love..
if I will ask what is Love exactly?you will gv me so many definations..everyone has their own definition about love but I think Love is sweet,vibrant,relief,beautiful,happiness,longing,essential,promise,proud,life,hopeful,tolerance,precious,warmth,generous,blind,affection,endurance,friendship,desire,Faith,kind nd last but not the least patient..

in our life everything happens for a reason..someday everything will make perfect sense.so for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears..

the clock is showing 7:30pm

we can see a grand venue gate..it is decorated beautifuly..

insyd the place everything is grand nd luxurious..there is sm party..the whole place is decorated with blue nd white curtain nd blue lights..there is playing a soothing music..

a guy is in 3 piece armani suit sipping his red wine..his back is facing us..another guy keeps his hand on his shoulder nd he turns to him..looks lyk he is around 28yrs old.

the guy smile nd say-hey hi..Aryaman..

Arya-hi Mnk..

they shake hands together..

Arya-where is she?I m dying to see her seriously..today all these r for her nd she didn't cm yet.

Mnk-she is on the way may be..don't wry keep sm patience Aryaman khurana..

Arya smiles-dil na manta nehi..

Mnk-yeah..dil bohot dangerous hain..usko kya chahiye wo khud nehi janta..

he says in absent mind..

meantym they hear a car's horn..

Arya-it must be she..I m going..

Mnk smiles faintly..

Aryaman goes towrd the entrace nd looks at the car..the driver opens the back sit nd a girl keeps her left feet on ground..we can see her silver stilettos..then she step down from the car nd Aryaman bcms shocked nd numb on his place..she is looking heavenly beautiful in her blue off shoulder gown..her curl hair is falling on her back nd shoulder..looks lyk she is around 22yrs old.

a guy pushes aryaman a little nd he cms into his senses..he goes near the girl nd the girl smiles to see him.

Arya-is this u??I can't blv seriously..I mean I never thought someone can be look this much beautiful..so let's go insyd..shall we...

he frwrds his arm lyk a gentleman nd the girl hesitately hlds it..they go insyd nd everyone is praising her beauty..

'Omg u r looking so beautiful Nandini' Mnk hears this nd looks at the entrance..he gets up from the sit nd keeps the glass on table.

Mnk in mind-so u choosed the dress given by Aryaman not mine..hmm but still i m speechless..ak hi house mein raheke why i didn't notice u earlier?u r an angel..u r looking lyk a fairy..r u that same Nandini?? no no this is not that same nandini...Nandini Manik Malhotra..now u r going to be......

his thought brks bcz of Aryaman's voice..

Arya-hey Mnk where u lost?

Mnk-nothing.

Arya-so Manik Malhotra meet my would be wife Nandini Sinha..

Arya laughs with this..

Nandini looks sideways..

Mnk-u r looking beautiful in this dress..

Arya-wo to lagna hi hain choose kisne kiya?waise this dress is less in front of her natural beauty.I m feeling so lucky nd the credit goes to u man..