Last Shot

Good morning all..sorry for so many mistakes in previous part..actually I wrote in hurry nd couldn't gt tym to cross check..now I was reading nd I was lyk omg mistakes..sorry...
here we r with the last part..happy reading...

Mnk-I need u Nandini..I will die without u..
he confesses nd aryaman bcms shocked..

Mnk looks at her face nd his eyes fall on her hairline..there is vermilion..everyone didn't notice bcz it covered with her mang tika, now her mang tika hangs from her hair so her hairline is visible..Mnk's heart strts bleeding..she is still carrying their marriage symbols..as per her word she never showed her rights on him..she just kept loving him silently nd kept doing all the responsibilities.she followed his every wish but he never asked about her wish..

Mnk hlds her face with one hand..his face is full with tear..

Mnk-pls open ur eyes na Nandini..pls don't lv me..me too alone in this world..

now he is saying not to leave him but when she realy wanted to be with him, he killed her every hope.without hope a person can't be survive..she took a big step..it is wrong but she wanted to go away from him for ever.may be she thought she is not able to handle the pain of this separation..

Arya-Mnk khudko samhal..we hv to go hospital..

Mnk cms into his senses nd looks at Aryaman.
Arya-we need to rush..we hv wasted so much tym..her hand is bleeding..

Mnk-I will not let anything happen to her..everyone lft me alone she can't do the same..no..

Aryaman takes out his hanky from his sherwani pocket nd ties it on the cut of her wrist..
Mnk stands up with Nandini in his arms..
he rushes towrd his car nd aryaman follows him..

arya-Mnk u sit with her I will drive..

Mnk sits on backsit with Nandini on his lap nd aryaman strts the car..
Mnk removes the garland from her neck..he is just starring at her face which is pale totaly..why he didn't notice this earlier?why he didn't understand what she wants?
stupid..stupid..he is a big stupid..

he hlds her wounded hand nd the hanky bcms red due to constant bleeding.he kiss on her palm nd brks into tear again..

Mnk-what hv u done?I m sry...sry..
he presses his lips on her forehead nd pulls her close to his heart..Aryaman notices all these through the mirror..he hlds the steering wheel tightly nd drvs fast.

Hospital
Doc-my god suicide case!! we hv to infrm police..
Mnk-strt her trtmnt fast damn it..
Doc-but..
Mnk-Doctor pls..save her..do whatever u want but save her..
Arya-yes nd about that police thing we will handle..
Doc-ok thn fill up the formalities..
Mnk nd aryaman move towrd the reception nd Mnk about to take the pen but he looks at aryaman..
Arya-officially we r not married yet nd tum dono ki divorce certificate vi abhitak nehi aya so u r still her husband..
he says in a cold tone.
Mnk sign the papers..

Aryaman punches on Mnk's face hardly.
Arya-coward..a stupid asshole..such a jerk u r..ak ladki ki dil ki baat nehi samajhta tu?
Mnk bcms numb..

Aryaman again punches him nd the corner of his lips strt bleeding.

Arya-kya lagta hain kyu kiya usne aisa?bolna..
he pushes him..

Mnk-kyu?

Arya-still u can't understand?u fool.SHE LOVES YOU damn it..

Love??really?finaly there is someone who loves him unconditionally.

Mnk-she loves me?
he says in a low voice..
Mnk-she loves me..love...

Mnk's pov
throughout my whole lyf I m craving for love..ajtak jis jisko bharosa kiya sab mujhe chodke chale geye..Alia said she has no tym to make me understand what is love..puri life main akele raha hoon.dhere dhere main yakin karne laga hoon everyone is selfish nd sayed i don't deserve love..lekin Nandini cm into my life..i don't know that day I felt so pity on her when everyone was abusing her..they hv tried to kill her.she was so helpless so that day I thought agar isko bachana hoga to yahi ak rasta hain..haan it's true ki maine usdin sirf usko bachane ke liye shadi kiya..lekin mujhe pata hi nehi chala kaise wo meri zindegi ki sath jur geyi.