Chapter Eight

ELSA'S POV:
My jaw seemed to fall against the floor. I could hear Jack chuckling from behind me, out hands intertwined. I give him a death glare, making him shut up. I look at Santa Clause, taking in his red coat and pants, white beard, and black boots. "You're real...", I said I'm awe, poking his belly just to make sure. He laughs loudly, and I smile nervously.

"Come, my dear Elsa. Sit." How does he know my-oh yeah, he's Santa. He leads me to a long table with a large globe at the end. Jack pushes my shoulders into the seat, and sits down next to me. There are glowing green lights all over the place, some going off and on.

"Are those the children of the world?", I ask curiously, pointing at the globe. He nods, a grin spread across his face.

"Now, Elsa-", we are interrupted by the sound of the Workshop doors bursting open. Jack and I turn around. Standing there, is a giant bunny with golden fur, a beautiful fairy, I think, and a man with a gold aura around him. I recognized each of them, even the bunny. Though, he scared me when he yelled in a thick Australian accent.

"Hello, mates!! Easter Bunny is finally here!!"

JACK'S POV:
I watch and laugh as Elsa hides behind me. "Bunny, I think you're scaring her", I say in between laughs. She stares at me, a hint of annoyance gleaming in her eyes. I clear my throat, trying to keep from laughing again.

"Um..Elsa, this is the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and the Sandman", I say, pointing at each one. She slowly comes out from behind me and introduces herself. I can see that she is still a bit frightened of bunny as we all sit at the table. Santa clears his throat.

"As you can see, we have brought a guest with us today", he says, gesturing at Elsa. Tooth smiles warmly.

"A very pretty one, I can see", she says, winking at me. Elsa blushes deeply, as do I.

"So are you two like a thing now?", Bunny asks abruptly. Elsa blushes even more, but I just smirk and kiss her on the cheek.

"Yup", I say as she looks at me with a tiny smile. Tooth smiles brightly and gives Elsa a hug.

"You two are PERFECT for each other", she says. I smiles thankfully. Elsa smiles at Tooth.

"You're very kind, um..", she trails off, not knowing her name.

"Tooth. You can call me Tooth."

She smiles. "Ok, Tooth." Then we turn out attention back to Santa, or North, as I like to call him. "So...why am I here?", Elsa asks. North clears his throat.

"It's about the matters of you becoming a Guardian."