Chapter 21

But before she just went up and left she had to do something due to the way things were. Well first off she had to get some temporary clothes. So she manages to find some shorts and a white T-shirt for herself but she lacked the color that she liked. She decided to make something out of her determination using very little of it just to make a jacket when entering Snowdin. Then she began to write a note Frisk telling him.

"Frisk I need to go visit a Friend so don't worry about me but knowing you. You would probably just go after me. Well if you do. I should be in Snowdin if not there Waterfall. Take care Frisk. From Chara." Is what the note had said to the reader.

Chara got ready and made sure everything was fine and ready and made sure she could get back inside if She got back before Frisk woke up which was doubtful but not completely out of the question. She smiled at Frisk and then breathed out as she left the room making sure she could get back in.

She began to leave all the way and make her way to the river person. She asked to go to Snowdin. She was in a particularly good mood right then and there and wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop that mood.

Then the river person spoke as their ride began. "Beware the Man who speaks in hands. Chara Dreemurr. Oh, should I say Chara -." The river person was instantly cut off with Chara holding a knife right next to the neck of their cloak and smiling happily but with a tinge of anger.

"Watch what you say, because you never know who will be listening." Chara states and then goes back looking into the water. She was happy but she didn't like how the River Person is giving her a hard time. When all she is doing is trying her best to set everyone free.

Chara smiled and then hopped off of the boat and walked forward."Hey Go back to Hot Land and Wait for Frisk. I'm sure he will want to be here and make sure I'm safe and remember you never know who is watching you River Person." Chara yells at the River person as she heads into Snowdin.

She continues forward but decides to stop by Grillby to get a better healing Items. In case there is a battle but she pretty sure that there will be no battle but one can never be too sure of something. She walks into Grillby and sees Grillby but no Sans. To say the least, Chara was surprised to not to see him.

She goes to the bar and sighs as her determination jacket begins to fade in and out. "Hey, Grillby. I was wondering do you have any Green Jackets with a yellow stripe?" She asked not wanting to waste any more determination that she has too. 

Grillby at First shook his head because clothes usually just burn in his hands, but then he remembered that he might have a jacket in the back. "... ... ... I might have one."Grillby says after thinking about it.

Chara smiled she was happy to have any type of Jacket. Anything would have worked but it would be best to keep her color scheme and it just so happens that Grillby had the right colors for the right jacket. That just so happens to fit Chara perfectly and suppresses Chara's assets just what Chara's sweater used to do. It was an amazing replacement and a lot more convenient as well too, but nothing could replace that sweater.

Grillby gave Chara a burger as a way to say your welcome. Then Sans came in and saw Chara in a jacket and Grillby talking like old chum but mostly it was just Chara talking and Grillby listening to her with surprising calmness. Sans got closer but not close enough for her to notice but close enough for him to hear the things she is saying. He did hear the first part and missed a few things after finally being able to hear her properly.

"I'm going to miss everyone when you guys are free but like I said I have to do this or everything I have done will be for nothing." She smiled and looked and sighed. "Sorry Grillby for taking some much of your time. Sans is probably here so I'll get out of your hair alright." Chara says as she remembers what she needs to do.