When he messages me

When I get a message from him I get a stomach full of butterflies. I love the feeling I get from him I love him more than anything in the world! My phone beeped, it was a notification from him. At that moment I just wanted to scream with happiness!

I looked down at my screen of my phone and I seen a blunt message my face went from happy to sad that the fact that the message he sent was just "hi" with no kisses or hearts! I missed the old days when he sent me lots of kisses and love hearts and massive cute paragraphs.

I remember on New Year's Day early hours he told me to ring him so I did and he was telling me that he loved me and I was thinking to myself did he actually mean it or was you saying it because he was drunk. I need to stop being obsessive!

I text Shane saying " hey Shane.. I need to tell you something and I know your going to probably by blunt like you always do but you need to know this. I love you so much and I can't live without you.. My heart hasn't mended yet I need you to mend it for me with your love and I know your not ready for a relationship yet but you can't leave me hanging! Which is why I'm going to move on.. I will find someone else to mend my broken heart"

I waited and waited for a reply and 1 hour later he replied with "look em I'm happy that your going to find a new person to love I do love you but maybe in the future we can continue? That's if your not married or something haha but I'm serious I'm happy for you and good luck with your life.."

After I read that message from Shane I felt free I can be with any boy i want to now! So it came to the next day of school I explained that I was happy and single to my friends and they were happy for me too! While being in school I was looking for a new boy friend. The days went past and I have up.. I thought I would never get another boy friend but suddenly this hot guy with huge muscles came up to me and said "hey you look a bit lonely" as soon as I looked up I was shocked and I started blushing I answered him with " umm yeah i am lonely in fact there's a reason for that" he replied with " what's the reason?" I said " I got my heart broken.. I need some time" he answered with " well a beautiful girl like you shouldn't have her heart broken! Hay can I take you out for dinner? I'd like to get to know you more.." My face lit up with joy and I quickly replied with " OMG yes!! Umm I mean uh yeah sure" we both bad rah others numbers an started hanging out you know 'for food' but in my mind it meant date but we got to know each other more and more and I completely forgot about Shane..