The boy who i loved

Everyday and every night i used to lay there in my bed just thinking about his lips, his eyes, his just him in fact. I finally thought I found the one person who truly loved me for who I am, I just couldn't stop thinking about his smile and his personality.. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost this connection I had with him I don't know how to explain it but if I did loose him I wouldn't know how to handle it I don't think i would be able to let go.

I always talk about him to my friends, they are so happy for me and to even see me happy. The good thing about my friends is they understand how I feel and there always there for me when I need them..

I spent most of my time with him everyday we learned new things about each other and just loving life while loving each-other the days and weeks went by we got closer and closer everyday that went by.

It was perfect me and him, I've always had a dream to be the princess at prom with the tiara on my head with the perfect boy which is Shane. But there's one problem, WE DONT GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL! So I can't have my dream come true because the love of my life won't be there with me!

The thing about Shane is that when I said I loved him he would say it quietly like he was hiding something or he just didn't want to commit I don't know.. But what I do need to know is why he won't say he loves me back? After the day I told him I loved him and shared my true feelings for him that's when it all changed...

We drifted apart and stopped speaking to each other for a while, not being able to contact him was driving me crazy so I texted him and sake him why we drifted after I said my feelings. It took him a while to reply but he finally answered with "the reason we have drifted was because it freaked me out when you told me you loved me.. I'm just not ready to move forward so fast don't you think we are taking this relationship a bit to serious?.. The truth is em I'm not even ready for a relationship yet my feelings are all over the place and I think it's best if we just be friends.." At that moment after I read that I couldn't believe my eyes what have I just read? Was this a joke! I burst out into tears the pain in my heart was unbelievable...

" At that moment after I read that I couldn't believe my eyes what have I just read? Was this a joke! I burst out into tears the pain in my heart was unbelievable