Ross Sex Sheet

Imagine you and Ross are picking up your child from school. Your daughter comes running out to hug both of you. You ask your daughter how her day was and she says," It was Rossome!" You look at Ross and say,"Really Ross!?" Ross Smiles and opens the car door for your daughter. Then he closes the door and gets in the car. Your in the car and tell Ross that your stomach hurts. He says,"Are you ok? Do you need something to eat? Anything? I'll do whatever you need babe." You say,"No no no it's fine." Ross says ok and drives home.

When you get home your daughter does her homework and you and Ross go upstairs to talk. You and Ross are talking about having sex when your daughter goes to bed. You and Ross smile and walk down the stairs. Your daughter asks you for help on her work. You help her and then tell her,"Sweetie, your are just adorable! You look just like your daddy!" She giggles.

At 9:30 you tell your daughter it's bed time. She runs upstairs and puts on her PJs and gets in bed. You and Ross wait for your daughter to fall asleep.

When she falls asleep You lay in bed In bra and underwear and Ross is in underwear. Ross rests on top of you and you guys have sex. This goes on until 6:46am.