Author's Note

Before you judge me whatsoever, I would like you to read the title. This book is all about taking chances. And I hope you do to, by not criticising something I've worked hard on and reading it. I assure you that it is not something that you will see mostly but I am not in any position whatsoever to reveal what I've written as I would like it to be discovered by the people that enjoy reading this book. But at any point, you feel wary to continue on, I would not hold grudges, as people have different opinions on different things. Much love, Anika x

Also, I would like to dedicate this book to Rayray, who reminded me that there was a book that was yet to be written. Especially when I have intricately discussed with her how the story goes, much to her dismay. Enjoy.

Brielle is the teenage dream. She has great grades, great friends, great family and of course great hair. The only thing missing from such a perfect life was a great boyfriend. Guys fall at her feet. She has someone proclaiming his undying love for her everyday. But the thing is, Brielle has had an undying love for someone but she never proclaimed it.

Chance Martins kind of hates his life. His parents are on the verge of divorcing, his older brother shows no mercy in making him miserable. And he can't seem to keep a relationship. He tries to be the perfect boyfriend but it always ends up with a girl saying I love you and him getting tongue tied. He doesn't know why, he just has been like this for as long as he can remember. But he is about to find out.

Brielle is the kind of girl who accepts everything life throws at her. But ever since she could fantasize about her prince and their happily ever after, Brielle felt unlucky in love. Because the thing is, Chance is her one true love, but Chance was also her cousin.