Chapter 2

ALL EDITING DONE BY 2EmoPiecesOfTrash

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hope you guys like the artwork above! :)

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

When I walked through the portal the view was AMAZING! It had trees with colorful tops the sky was perfectly clean and the water was crystal clear. It was perfect until I met him , the little troll dude that lived under the bridge, but he lived in a PALACE!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" He said, in a booming voice I almost crapped my pants.

"IT WAS THOSE FAIRIES WASN'T IT?" I didn't know what to say, I was too scared.

"ANSWER ME NOW!" Why did I have to walk through this dang portal?

"I f-found a p-portal so I walked t-through it."

"Those fairies always do this come with me mortal."

"Please don't kill me."

"What I'm not gonna kill you just come with me. Dumb mortal." Man, this troll obviously was not taught manners.

"HEY! That's really rude." Can't he just keep his mean thoughts to himself.

"Whatever just follow me." So I did if only I listened to him.

~At the trolls palace~

"We're here." Woah, his palace was HUGE!

"So do you have a name?" I asked him as I looked around in amazement.

"Yeah my name is Jax."

~At Jax's lab~

He started running some test on me so I was curious.

"So Jax-" Man what is up with this dude and manners.

"Hold that thought." He sounded worry

"What?" I was very confused and had a puzzled look on my face.

"YOU MUST LEAVE NOW! GET OUT SHE WILL START LOOKING FOR YOU IF SHE KNOWS YOUR HERE! GET OUT AND DON'T RETURN!" what was he talking about

"What are you talk-" he just keeps cutting off geez.

"GET OUT DON'T RETURN!" I was even more confused and looked like a puppy when they don't know what your saying.

"Tell me please." I really wanted to know what was wrong.

"Your not a mortal you look like one but your his daughter."

"Hold up who's daughter? And last time I checked I was human."

"No your not now LEAVE!" so I did as he said besides he was really starting to freak me out. I'm glade I left when I did but I should have listened and never return I would have been safe and my loved ones would be too.

I walked home it was 8 'o' by now clock my parents were probably wondering where I was. My mind was racing on what just happened I mean I just met a troll named Jax who just kicked me out.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I know this was shorter but I hoped you enjoyed if so please vote and comment. :D