Cancer x Aquarius

Cancer was in the bath making sure her scales stayed brighter than the sun. Aquarius was in the pool swimming on the water. When Cancer got out she went into the pool with Aquarius.

"Hoi! Wacha Doin aqua?" cancer asked
"Oh just practicing my dolphin kicks." she said. Then a small pink dolphin appeared from underwater. "Woah, cool." cancer then came into the pool with Aquarius and played with the dolphin. "Hey you wanna see me do a dolphin kick?" cancer asked.
Aquarius gave a nice nod. Cancer then did dolphin kicks like you see mermaids doing with only the lower end of her tail showing. Aqua laughed at cancer and she laughed back. "Hey why don't we go to a remote island and bring dolphin with us!" Aquarius exclaimed. Cancer nodded and took aqua on her back and left.

  On this remote island there were trees and birds and also many tropical fish. They were probably some where in oceana. Aqua then let dolphin loose to play with all of the other fish. (Don't worry Aquarius is like a mom to dolphin.) Aquarius then put her skills to use. She used her magic to make coconut milkshakes. She also made some icecream with the coconut water in the coconuts which was really good. "Hey do you want to go under water to the deep depths of the ocean!" Cancer asked. Aquarius quickly went onto Cancers back.

Cancer dove into the water. All of the fish swam with her and congratulated her. Fish one "hey Cancer did you get the job." "lol no not yet gills." cancer said sweetly back to the fish. Fish 2"we love you cancer!!" Cancer blushed at this remark and then went in deeper.

Aquas eyes widened when she saw some blue whales. They were swimming along. Cows with their calves,(female whales are called cows and baby whales are called calves. Male whales are called bulls.) also a lot of bulls all around the females.

When the water got deeper and darker Cancers tail brightened like an angler fishes antenna. At the bottom there were volcanoes and crabs. There were also many small creatures around making the area look mysterious but yet so very beautiful.

When they got to the top Aquarius gave Cancer a kiss on the cheek while they dried off on the beach.