Visions

The cold wind whistled, blowing through the long silk cream colored curtains. The room filled with cold air, that laced around her causing a shiver to run down her spine and goosebumps to form on her pale skin. The chilling feeling made her green eyes snap open. She looked around unable to move - she knew this feeling but it wasn't very familiar.

      Her eyes searched around slowly, her pale pink lips slightly parted as light breaths was released. Looking around, she realized that she wasn't inside her bedroom anymore. She was lying in the middle of the damp road that had recently been rained on her arms were spread out as well as her legs. Closing her eyes, she tried to lift herself up from the ground - struggling to get up until she finally does.

     Standing up, her pale legs were wobbly and unsteady. Her arms fell to her side coming in contact with her long while silky night gown, her head suddenly shoot to the side as the sound of a car approaching rather quickly. That same sound came from behind her too, she turned around quickly her hair flying in front of her face. A large white and red truck came speeding towards her -turning back quickly- she saw a black Camero speeding towards her also.

        She recognized the black car basically flying towards her. It was her older brother, Jason, car She knew what was about to happen but she didn't want to believe it. She shook her head tears welling up in her eyes as her breathing became heavy. Jason was about to die.

       She ran in front of Jason's car waving her hands around hoping that it would stop the soon to be impact. Tears were now rolling down her cheeks.

      "Stop!" She screamed. She felt as if her lungs were swelling up as she continued to scream in terror and in sadness.

        She backed away from the scene shaking her head, her knees buckled causing her drop to the ground instantly. She covered her ears trying to drown out the impact of her brother's car and the red and white truck slamming together. But it didn't work she still heard the metal crashing the windows shattering and the car flipping. The smell of blood entered her nose making her want to cry and scream bloody murder.

           She shot up screaming, her hands clenching the sheets and sweat rolling down her forehead. Her legs squirming around frantically, her lungs burned and her eyes swelled with tears and she couldn't breath. Her heart hammering against her chest fearing it would burst out. Wanted to stop screaming but she couldn't, she knew it was over.

      She knew her brother had died...

     And, so did apart of her soul.....

      He was gone....

New book... hope you like it

Please vote and comment and follow

😊😃