Going home :(

I wake up and turn around to see Ethan asleep I smile. He is so fit and amazing. I try to get out of bed but get pulled back in by Ethan and he hugs me tight "where are you going?" He says in a husky voice which  sounds so hot. "I'm getting all my stuff I have to go back home today." I say very upset.
He sits up and looks me in the face then pecks me on the lips.
"I will come back tonight I promise" "thank you eth" I say he is so caring.
I get up out of bed and remember I fell asleep naked.
"Oh shit!" I say and find some underwear quickly while Ethan stands there smirking. "Ethan do you know we're my bra is?"I say standing there with my tits out with no care in the world.
Ethan smirks at my pulls something out from behind his back "give it to me" "your going to have to fight for it babygirl" I bite my lip and walk closer and grab him by the shirt and push him on the bed and sit on his lap "plz daddy" I say with puppy dog eyes. He just smiles at me so I start moving back and forth on his area and he lets out a little grunt. While I distract him with pleasure I lean over and grab my bra. "haha!" "Hey no fair!" He says I run into the bath room and lock the door. "Tammy plz you can't leave me here like this" he says as he has a bonar. "Fine guess I'll have to sort it out myself." I hear him undoing his belt. I unlock the door and lick my lips. "Poor daddy can't go a second with out me." I say and I start to take his boxers of. I put his dick in my hand and start to wank him. "Ugh Tammy" he moans I look him in the eyes and put the whole thing in his mouth making me gag I feel all the warm liquids in the back of my throat. I get up and smirk. "Better daddy?"
"Much better thanks baby girl"
I then get a big shirt out of his wardrobe and some pants and put on the high heels I had from the night I fucked him cause its all I had. I get to his door he follows and we get in his car he drives me home. "So we're do you live?" He says " at the club." I mumble "you don't have a home?" "The club is my home" I say tearing up. "Hey don't cry why don't we meet up with some of my friends and go to a party? You can go mingle and make some besties!"he says I laugh "sounds like fun thanks eth" "anything for my princess." I blush he always finds ways to make me happy he is so sweet.

Hey guys sorry this was short but I'm making another one straight away and sorry I haven't been on I have been busy cause of school and I also hurt my foot and have a big ass boot thing on it😂 hope you like this VOTE COMMENT🖤
-drunkendolans17