Surprise.

I'm running to work. My manager will kill me if I'm late for my shift. I walk in and get my make up on I feel really sexy today since Ethan and Grayson turned me on.
I made myself so slutty.
I walk out and all eyes are on me. The boys are drooling and staring at my ass. Just in time. my name was called up. and i hear wolf whistles and money start flying on the stage.
I put on bad and boujii and started to dance as per usual.
I'm doing my own thing untill two boys walk through the door. They noticed that there was a big crowd around the stage. They look up and stair at me I stop my dance and look at them. Oh fuck it was Ethan and Grayson. They smirk. And I bite my lip. I turn the music up louder I walk over to them I push them both down in to a seat they are very surprised.

I start of with Ethan. I sit on his lap and I start to grind on him.
"Oh gosh Tammy!" Ethan says
I whisper in his ear  "That's right say my name."
I get of him and walk to Grayson.
I sit on him and then I start playing with his hair.
I could tell he liked it.
I start to move closer to his lips and as we were about to touch
I back away and get of him.
Why did I get of him? Cause I'm a teaser!
I then go back on stage and start dancing on the pole.
Ethan and gray were tucking money into my bra
At this point I was VERY drunk.
I was twerking,drinking and grinding.
My hour was up. I say a little something before I getting of the stage. "Thanks to the boys who rocked my fucking world!" I then look at Ethan and gray and walk of stage.

Hiya guys! So I hope the chapters are are good also I'm sorry if some of it doesn't make sense or isn't spelt right.make sure to vote comment💜
-drunkendolans17😘