jeff's pov wow

jeffs POV *wow the first time <3

I was sitting in the asylum and I got so bored. it was dark and quiet so yeah huge boredom.

WARNING

song <3

i feel evil , haunted, controlled,possessed and everything im doing is illegal I KNOW !

I kill and love to be evil.Just like my haunted ego.I don't sing along to your stupid songs.

huh! my window in my room cracked.So I punched it and escaped the asylum. I knew they were going to come after me but so what.On my way home I was just stabbing everyone I saw.Then I saw this girl I yelled HI then she turned around.JACKPOT IMMA KILL HER at least I thought I was going to.When she turned around my heart stopped she looked like a girl version of BEN! I never felt this way for a girl before.I tried to kill her but when I was almost there I would stop.My body loved her my brain didn't.I walked up to her and said hi."hi I'm going to kill you. I mean hi I'm jeff." curse my stupid brain.She laughed when I said that. her laughter was beautiful."hi I'm jen jen drowned."."WHAT!" I screamed as loud possible. "uhhhh something wrong." she asked me."what is your dads name?" I asked her hoping she wouldn't say BEN."oh my dad is BEN drowned." she said all sweet and happy.it kinda made me feel sick."crrrraaaapppp" I said kinda sad and mad."what's wrong?" she asked me.I told her how BEN and I are good freinds and how I felt for her.I actually looked at her she had beautiful dirty blonde hair.She looked at me then she hugged me.thats wierd the fact that im a killer but I liked it.Then she just left well she teleported but whatever.When I got home I saw smile laying in bens lap asleep.good.I wanted him to wake up in my lap.I wanted to see him smile wider than he already does.I told BEN about his daughter and he said if I beat him at a video game then I can date her.I took then bet.while BEN went his house to find his hardest game he had I looked in my phone and saw i had a new contact.It was jens phone number.YES!

so guys eh eh comment wat you think about the song that jeff sung in the asylum.  bye bye my cp's <3. also I know my chapters are short but I try to update fast so yeah ill try to do a long one next kk .