the story continues

*jeff's P.o.v*

A few hours later ben came back from his house.he brung a came called minecraft and said whoever died first losses.Of course ben is a master and he won he told if he saw me his daughter he would hurt me In ways that haven't even been invented yet.when he says that he means it.

*time skip XD*

BEN's p.o.v

I was at jeff's house then all of a sudden jeff comes in and tells me that he is in love with my daughter.My eyes started to bleed beacuse I was really mad at him.My daughter is 16 he  Is like 17-18.

I made a bet with him to play a game called minecraft.I said whoever dies first losses.I didn't tell him that I added the Creepypasta mod on it XD.Jeff found himself on the game and screamed due to his speed on the game then he died.We were fighting about how unfair that was that I didn't tell him that I added the Creepypasta mod.That same night I told him that he lost and not to come near my daughter or I would in a way kill him.I said that in a violent way °▼°

smile p.o.v.

I woke up in jeff's lap yay he's home! I love jeff more than I love to kill and if you know me that's really saying something.

Grinny told me that jeff went insane and so did me and him.That made me feel bad and good at the same time.Good because me and jeff are together again.

Bad because now im a maniac a killing maniac dog that's really bad.I feel stupid and sick to my stomach jeff gave me a pill and since I have human teeth now somehow I can take pills.I love jeff and he loves me I know he would never hurt me......EVER!