Bryan Stars.

ok so does everyone know reading this what the hell this man was doing. so this is something i got off reddit for the back ground on the drama cuz ya know im not going to type it all out??? who do you think i am.

"From what I've picked up on in watching a few of the drama videos that popped up on my feed from old members and friends of those members, Bryan Stars wasn't well liked by the rest of the group. He had not treated them so much as friends as much as they were simply business assets to him, pushing them into contracts for a collab channel. The main issue now is that Bryan legally owns the channel, i guess. He had purchased it, and decided to create a MDE 2.0, assumed for money reasons (most videos spoke of how everything they did was about money to Bryan). It seemed like the similar emotion was more so betrayal from everyone, as to them it was stealing something they built up (the collab channel had around 800K subs, slowly falling after the now deleted video) and that had he started up a brand new channel instead of continuing on beyond the final goodbye video it wouldn't have done as much damage. I think Bryan Stars is simply trying to do damage control." 

so this guy is a pure asshole. he was a asshole to johhnie, alex, shannon, jeydon, kyle and jordan. He did it all for the money like a complete dick. Honestly i dont know whats worse, Donald Trump or Bryan Stars.

MDE had over 800k subs and Bryan turned off comments he  took money from people and got away with it mostly. LITERALLY ALL THE OTHER MDE MEMBERS RAGED OUT ON THIS WITCH. 

He is so arrogant and oblivious, that people like ME ACTUALLY LIKE WATCHING MDE, and enjoying everyone on youtube together making videos. but he just had to go out there and burn the universe with his name permanently left there.

if you or literally anyone you know if following him or subscribed to him, call up that peson take their account and block him on everything. freaking send out hateful tweets to him anything like that. 

MAKE. HIM. SUFFER.