New Trailer!

***Note: I accidentally put Sinclair's last name to Johnson when it is suppose to be Barnes! Excuse me! Hehe, Anyways. I apologize for excluding Declan in the video, maybe that eludes to something? Hm..***

Hey wattpadders! I recently have been working on a new trailer for you guys. I hope you enjoy and I also hope that it keeps your attention and desire to keep reading the story! Your votes, comments and reads are what keep me writing and I'm SO thankful for all the positive AND negative feedback that I have received. I've never actually gone public with my writings and technological talent-- somewhat :P-- but I'm just super stoked about this new video!

On the next note, I would like to list a few people that have continuously commented and gave me feedback. I also want to give them a shout out!

@cestoryteller -- Thank you for all of your great comments and comical feedback! **Everyone go check out the hit story titled "Never Comedown" It's a riveting thrill ride for young adults interested in a comical view (and escalating view) of the common world of drugs!

@GreyOblivion -- You are so hilarious and I laughed at all the comments we shared! Thank you SO much for everything. **Checkout the hit story "Different Flavors of Wrong"; a twisted and sadistic story of a young woman being trapped in a never-ending horrific "orphanage" with the sexiest men alive. :D

@FallenAngel128 -- You were one of the very first people to read my story and you continue to read it so you're like the foundation of my writing! I THANK YOU so so much and I love reading your story. **Checkout the story titled "The Fall of Eden": it's a very descriptive and emotional trail of religious and modern framework. :)

I THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS JOINED ME ON THIS JOURNEY OF WATTPAD WRITING. So continue to join me, Alice, Blaize, Kyra, Declan and everyone else on the exhilarating ride of a lifetime to survive a post-apocalyptic world. Keep reading guys! The next chapter "The Siblings" is coming soon! Stay tuned my lovelies! <3