~The Muggle station~

Here are some thing you might need to know before reading!
(Y/N)= Your name
(L/N)= Your last name
(F/N)= Fathers name
(M/N)= Mothers name
(E/C)= Eye color
(H/C)= Hair color
(H/T)= Hair type (Curly, straight, short, bob, Ect.)
(S/T)= Skin type
(W/T)= Wand type
(O/N)= Owl Name
(F/B)= Favorite breakfast

-They list will go on, enjoy the chapter!-
-DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or the characters JK Rowling does-

Your P.O.V

Today's the day I head out to Hogwarts! Oh, I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I woke up at 6:00am to assure that I wouldn't be late. The sun was just rising and peeking through my white window curtains. I carefully and quietly peeled off my sheets and tip toed to my bedroom door and closed it, so I wouldn't worry about waking anyone, and by anyone I mean my parents. I then walked to my closet with much less caution and opened the door with a creaking noise. I pulled out white ripped up shorts, with multiple dirt stains on them, before Hogwarts I had to go to a muggle school and I have to say, muggles have it hard. I was always teased for being "different" but now I get a fresh start and I'm so excited! I found a black U cut T shirt, and a red and blue plaid to match.
I tied the plaid to my waist and trotted over to my dresser. I don't wear 'makeup' it's more of a muggle thing but I do comb my hair and let my (H/T) hair flow through the brush as it tames my wild morning hair. Pleased with my hair I stand up and take a peek at my clock 6:13am, Oh come on! This is going to be a long wait....

~Time skip brought to you by Fred and Georges pranks~
Time: 7:45am

My parents finally woke-up and made (F/B)! They both are not great cooks if you were to ask me. But they try, so I eat whatever's given to me. They both went on and on about all their memories at Hogwarts, and their favorite and not-so-favorite teachers, but I wasn't paying much attention half of the time, I was just thinking and hopping that I will be in the same house as Mr. Potter himself, I mean, if you just take a look at his messy Raven hair and bursting green eyes, surely you'd be in love right? Ugh, get out of my head Harry Potter! You just met him
(Y/N), grow up! He's pro-
"(Y/N) Sweetie are you ok, your playing with you food...is something wrong?" My mom asked looking at me strangely
"I-im fine!" I say, ah dang it! My mom knows I play with my food when I'm stressed...don't judge, it's a habit.
"Are you worried about Hogwarts sweetie?" My dad asked starring daggers into my (E/C) eyes.
"I'm said I'm fine, I'm a little worried, what if I don't make any friends or what if I'm in....slytherin" I whisper the last part.
"Oh sweetie you'll make lots of friends, don't worry! Your a natural at making friends!" My mom said in a hopeful tone. I'm not sure she's very confident with that, I haven't really made a real friend...I mean I did have a goldfish, Gubbly, but he died 6 years ago...
"And I promise you, you will not be Slytherin, me and your mother were both Gryfindor!" My dad said reassuringly

-AT PLATFORM 9 3/4-

Wow! There are so many people at train stations, I look around at the hustle bustle of crowd, amazed. So many people living so many different lives! Isn't that amazing! Not AS amazing as magic though...
I looked up at the station 7....8....9....10- where is the 9 3/4?! I looked from 9 to 10 a few times before looking up at my mum questionably. She smiled at looked down at me, her and my dad guided me in between 9 and 10.
"Now all you need to do i-" She was cut off by anther loud mom with..1...2....3......5 kids!?
"Now, what's the platform number!?" She asked her kids
"Nine and three quarters!" Squeaked a you fiery red head hiding behind her mom.
"Mum why can't I go?" The little girl asked pulling on her moms sleeve
"Oh Ginny your much to young!" She snapped in a mom-wish way
Ginny..huh..ok so she's Ginny but, the rest of the boys!?
The Mother said something to the tallest and eldest looking child, he went in between the platforms and ran into a wall, I wouldn't look, but I couldn't take my eyes off the boy at the same time. He just ran into the wall....and disappeared.....?
My mom squinted at the family then her eyes went wide
"oh, Molly!" My mom said running tho give the plump lady a hug
"(M/N)? Ah!" Molly said hugging my Mom back
They broke the hug
"Hello Ms.(L/N)"
Two boys said at the same time, my mom smiled and waved. My mom and the red headed lady talked for a bit, while I looked around desperately to see if Harry Potter was around. I was so busy looking I didn't realize my mom whom was trying to catch my attention.
"(Y/N) sweetie this is Molly Weasley, dad works with Mr. Weasley!"
"Nice to meet you Mam'!" I said respectfully followed by a warm smile.
"Ah see Ron!? Why can't you be as respectful as this young lady!?" One of the boys who looked about my age turned red of embarrassment.
"Ah, yes! (Y/N) this is Ron! It's his first year too!"
"Hello Ron!" I waved. He looked up and waved back, I guess he's not much of a talker.
Just then I felt a tap on my back as the Weasley family disappeared one by one. I turned around to find myself face to face with sea foam green eyes.
"Do you know where platform nine and three quarters is?"
It was Harry Potter!
"Ah yes! I just found out myself today!" I said pointing to Molly Weasley and Ginny who prepared to run into the wall, Harry looked as Molly ran into the wall vanishing. His mouth hung open a bit.
"Um, I believe we have met before!" I said trying to bring up conversation. I desperately waited for an answer.

Harry's P.O.V

"Um, I believe we have met before!" The girl with beautiful (E/C) Eyes and glowing
(S/T) Skin said. Of corse! How could I forget such a pretty face. My face started to heat up and I knew i was blushing, stupid Harry! Your own thoughts are making you blush! Oh no, we seemed to have bumped into a slight problem, I don't remember her name..er...is it Canary? No ugh! (Unless your name is, then switch it :)) I decided to play dumb. Not smart, but I can't say: 'I remember your face but not your name'
"Really?" I questioned, trying to play it cool.
"Oh, well my name is (Y/N)...(L/N) that is." She spoke clearly and confidentiality, her voice sounds like a song...she almost seemed bummed in a way when I said I didn't remember her, huh. Oh and, how could I forget 'such a lovely name for a lovely face'
(Y/N)'s cheeks heated up and she giggled shyly. Uh oh.
"Di- did I say that out loud!?" I asked. (Y/N) simply nodded her head using her hand to cover her mouth and the lower part of her rosy cheeks.
Damn it! Way to try and play it cool Harry! I pushed my cart past her nervously laughing, I looked back at her gorgeous face an- *CRASH* I bumped into another person...staring at a girl! This is going to be the best school year I've ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1386

YAY! Your on your way to Hogwarts (captain obvious over here) and looks like Harry REALLY has the hots for you ;) That's cute <3
Hope you all have a nice weekend!
~Pepper