Chapter 32

Trill P.O.V.
A month later....

" Trill, Hernandez looking for you." Mans said and he started laughing.

" Ain't nothing funny about this shit." I said. A whole month later and this bitch still fucking with me.

" Johnson report to your duty now." Hernandez said and winked at me. I put up my middle finger and went the other direction.

I've been avoiding her for the past two weeks now. But that shit getting annoying to have to hide in a fucking jail. I was walking past the closet we usually fuck in and she pulled me in.

" Baby why you wanna avoid this good pussy?" She asked me biting her lip. I sighed.

" I missed your dick daddy, give it to me." She said. I ignored her dumb ass.

" You not gonna say nothing baby?Is it your wife? You want me to handle her?" She asked I quickly grabbed her by the neck.

" Don't ever mention her again." I said sternly and she smiled.

" The only way I can make you do shit like this." She said licking her lips. As I let her go she put her hands in her panties and pull it back out.

" I'm wet as fuck for you daddy." She said then she put her fingers in her mouth.

" Go find another nigga to fuck." I said.

" Daddy they don't fuck me like you." She said with a sad face. I want to bury this bitch.

" You want me to report you or some shit?" I asked her grabbing the door knob. She quickly shut the door.

" I know you wouldn't because first of all street code is not to snitch. Second of all you report me and I send Beauty to jail." She said. I opened the door again and walked out. If I could punch this bitch without blackening her fucking eye I would have.

Beauty P.O.V.

" Storm this bitch is driving me crazy." I said rocking Legend to sleep.

" She gonna get handled Beauty, but we had to stall time for they don't automatically know it's us." Storm said.

" Fuck this I can't wait no more." I said and Storm laughed.

" Chill man your pregnant, we gonna handle this bitch tonight." He assured me.

" Storm I'm dead ass, If YALL don't handle it tonight I will." I said. But I'm lying I wouldn't want to put my baby in harm ways.

" We gonna handle this shit tonight and I promise you." He said.

" Good." I said as Diamond came downstairs.

" I'm hungry." She said.

" So am I." I said laying Legend down on the couch.

" What should we eat?" She asked.

" I feel like subway." I said.

" Good choice." She said.

" Y'all fat ass." Storm said and we laughed.

" Shutup boy and go handle the situation." I said and he nodded.

" See y'all boy later." He said and rubbed Legend back and then hugged Diamond. He got back to me and hugged me then left.

Storm P.O.V.

" There the crazy ass bitch is right there." I said as we sat in the car. She was getting out her car and going into her house.

" Ight we just gonna scare the bitch nobody bet not kill her." I said laying down the rules. We all put on our mask and gloves.