Chapter 2

I made my way towards the counter, I turned around to see a smug Aubrey. I sighed and gritted my teeth and pulled a face as I waved to her, making her break down into a fit of laughter. My eyes scanned the counter, other than the attractive boys , I saw anything but water. I cleared my throat. The boys stopped and inspected me and my body. Pervs. One of the boys whistled. I crossed my arms, a boy next to Magnus was the first to stop drooling and come into reality.

" Could I help you? My names Timothy, but you can call me Tim! " He smiled,

"Sofia! Yeah, I'm actually wondering if there was any water?"

"Yeah, it's over there in the fridge, bottom drawer. That's the one!"

"Thanks Tim." The boys came back into reality and were watching as I walked away.

I unscrewed the bottle and sipped the cold water. I unlocked my phone to check if I received any messages from my parents, none yet. I had to go soon. Aubrey, made her way over to me, her mouth wide open.

"What was that!" She asked looking towards the boys, some still eyeing me.

"Why? What happened?" I was literally too amused, I just played along.

" Are you serious Sofia! Those boys are literally the most popular, attractive and stunning boys in town, they basically were drooling over you!" I choked on my water. I turned around to see them still looking, talking to each other. Probably discussing how they have never seen me before.

I continued to ignore their stares, Dylan approached us and we made our way over to the dance floor. Love$ick was playing, I swayed my hips and the beat took over my body. I rapped some parts, but got back to dancing. I felt a strong, warm body behind me. Aubrey gave me a look, and I regretted it. Dylan winked and walked away leaving me alone with the stranger behind me. I continued to dance, ignoring the presence behind me.

I was spun around, and faced a smiling Magnus. He was following the rhythm of my body, the song ended. Sexual by NEIKED, started playing after. What a coincidence, I rolled my eyes. Magnus was watching me and gave me a flirtatious wink. He slipped his hand down my waist and pulled my body closer to him. I was tempted but quickly abandoned him. He stood there half confused and half pleased with himself.

I need to get out of here. Fast.