one.

E L L E  H E A R L E T T

I looked at Jackson with asking eyes, and he nods. "I'm fine." He said and sat up in the silk sheets of the cheap motel. "Not to be rude or anything, why don't you speak?" He asked.

I stopped dunking the towel in water, cleaning it and froze sadly. I glanced at him over my shoulder and shrugged. 

"Are you mute?" He asked again. I dropped the towel and wiped my wet hands on my jeans. I sat at the end of the bed with my other foot up, and my other foot down on the floor. I shook my head from side to side, letting him know that I am not mute.

"Well then, what's your name?" He asked while I looked down at the velvet sheets. I sighed loudly and stood up, looking for a paper and a pen. Luckily, it's just on the bedside table and Jackson handed it to me. I scribbled four letters on the paper and gave it to Jackson. 

"Elle." He read. "That's pretty."

I snapped out of the moment and looked at the clock. It was 12 noon, which was the time Jackson eventually woke up. Me in the morning a while ago is just packing and preparing for the day. I was planning to go take Jackson to a safer place than a cheap, unguarded motel. And doing so, protecting myself.

I stood up, grabbing my duffel bag and opening it to see some clothes. Other clothes are when men tried to do it with me, I steal their clothes and usually using it to scent-block my own so I could get away. But in this case, it's offering Jackson some clothes. I threw his boxers, a band shirt and khaki pants. His shoes didn't matter, he was wearing converses the night before. He could still use them, maybe he'll buy another one, or I'll buy another one.

I already showered for today and wore my usual black, tight clothing. I picket up a bathing towel and threw it also at Jackson, signalling him to take a bath. And he did.

While he was in the shower, I was preparing for entertainment while we were cruising and getting out of sight. Hopefully, someone will fall in love with Jackson and Jackson could live with them. And me, getting back to my normal routine.

Whilst Jackson was showering, a loud knock on the door banged and echoed. Even Jackson's audible movements silenced. I carefully took my gun and cocked it. Exactly as I was about to wait and go into the back door for escape, Jackson left the bathroom with all of his clothes on. His hair was spiked in all direction and it was very messy. If I was a hormonal woman, I'd bang him right now.

He stared at me and I threw the gun I was holding at him and he grabbed it. I pulled another gun out and cocked it again. "Elle Hearlett! We know you're in there!" Samuel's voice echoed. I growled and sprinted out the back door with my keys and gun on my other hand, my duffel on my shoulder, and Jackson's hand with my other hand. 

Together, we ran for my bike. The only thing separating me and Jackson's bodies were the duffel bag between us. I started the engine and made a run for those whiny, obnoxious Winchesters. 

I was at high speed, Jackson's arms gripped on my shoulders tightly as every second was accelerated. But this wasn't enough to outrun the Winchesters. 

A loud bang echoed and my bike stopped running. I hopped off fast the bike and it was ruined! He was ruined! My precious baby... Jackson mirrored my movements but he hung to my duffel bag. The Winchester's car was parked behind us and the brothers's guns were pointed at us. Jackson growled, and that made me wonder, Jackson's wolf side didn't completely disappear.

"Hands up! Bullets are completely silver!" Me and Jackson didn't do what Samuel commanded but got against it. I crossed my arms while Jackson towered over me with his back to protect me. But another gunshot echoed and Samuel's gun shot Jackson in his shin. I gasped as Jackson fell to the ground. I knelt next to him and clutched his bleeding shin tightly. Jackson encouraged me to follow Samuel's order with a nod of his head.