Blue Jeans

Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like James Dean for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer 

Courtney laid on her bed going through her photo album. A certain picture of a green-mo hawked punk caught her eyes, she still remembers every single detail. Bridgette her best friend had dragged her to one of Geoff's famous party. She scrunched up her nose at the thought of all the drunk sweaty teens grinding on each other, but yet she agreed to going.

Once they had arrived Geoff immediately took Bridgette leaving Courtney all alone. Well isn't this just great Courtney said to herself. The tan skinned beauty walked into the kitchen looking for something that didn't contain any alcohol.

"I must be dreaming right now, is that Courtney Evans at a party!?" Courtney turned around to see the most attractive person she's ever seen.

  You were sorta punk rock,

I grew up on hip-hop 

There before her was Duncan Capello the bad boy of 'Ontario High' that made all the girls and maybe even some guys go ga ga over him. He had they typical bad boy punk exterior. Though Courtney preferred classical music, she secretly made a playlist on her phone filled with hip hop music. That nobody knows about.

"Ha ha ha, Duncan, you are so funny." The tan beauty rolled her onyx eyes.

"Well babe I'm just ting facts." He winked "And might I say you do look extremely hot in that dress."

Courtney was so thankful he couldn't see her strawberry red cheeks "Flattery won't get you anywhere Duncan."

"Oh, but it might give me a chance to dance with a very hot brunette..." He gave her a smirk "So what do you say babe?"

Duncan extended his arms towards her "Just one." And the rest was history.

But you fit me better
Than my favourite sweater,
And I know that love is mean,
And love hurts
But I still remember
That day we met in December,
Oh, baby!

Fast forward to three years, Courtney and Duncan had finally gotten together. Though their relationship wasn't picture perfect. Love hurts and there is nothing you could really do about it. But that's the way they liked it, scream, fight then make out. Courtney thanked it all to Geoff, she will never forget the day that they met at that party.

  I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby, can you see through the tears?
Love you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh, baby, say you'll remember, oh, baby, ooh
I will love you 'til the end of time

"Happy Anniversary Dunky." Courtney gave him a passionate kiss "I'll love you forever."

It was no lie that Duncan was in a gang one of the most feared in Canada, though Courtney wasn't exactly happy with his life choices but she still accepted him for him.

"Come on princess, nothing will happen I swear," Duncan had tried to convince his girlfriend that he would be safe to go to, Milan where him and his gang has some unfinished business to attend to. As well as to rob a few banks.

"You know once, we get the money we can start our lives all over again except we'll be gazillionaires and then you'll become a proper princess." He gave her a soft peck on her luscious lips. "One day even my queen."