Hospital.

For all those who haven't, go read my new story Can't Fall For You, Bieber! 

I heard people crowding around me. My eyes twitched and I mentally groaned as sunlight shone into the room. My eyes immediately shot open. Where was I? I looked around desparetely for Justin. What happened and why am I in a room with thathorrible clean smell of medicine and stuff. Hospital. "Justin?" I murmured, still feeling a bit sleepy. 

Justin, after five minutes came into the room, with a happy look on his face. "Karla! You're awake!" He said, rushing to my side and hugging me tightly. 

"Of course I am silly," I said, chuckling although I had no idea why he would ask that. "Why wouldn't I be?" 

"You don't remember what happened?" He said, frowning. A doctor walked in with a friendly smile. "Ah, Ms. McCain, you're awake. You've been out for tweo says you know?" 

"Two days?" I asked, alarmed. "Why?"

The doctor gave Justin a small look and left the room with a board, with my name written on it. Justin looked at me, as if he wasn't sure I was completely feeling well which I do actually. "You-you-you were kidnapp!"

As if he had just shocked me I suddenly remembered. I clamped with cold hands together and gritted my teeth. "Caitlin Beadles!"

"You know who she is?" Justin asked, looking alarmed.

"She's your ex right? A phycho if you ask me." I said, muttering the last part. Justin nodded slowly. "I have no idea what got into her and why she would just suddenly kidnapp you. Ridiculous." He said.

"Where's Selena?" I said, changing the topic. I wasn't exactly 'tramatized' by this whole kidnapping business. I figured, being the Justin Bieber's girlfriend, a lot of weird things could happen to you. 

"She's with Ryan, they're at home. They've been at the hospital the whole night, with me." Justin said. 

I smiled at him. "I'm so lucky to have you." 

"And I'm so lucky you're okay." He said and he kissed me on the nose softly, causing me to giggle. He had bags in his eyes and his breath smelled as if he didn't brush his teeth. "You should go home now and take a nap." I said. 

"But I can't leave you." He said. 

"And take a shower! You stink!" I said as he yawned and give me a small hug. 

I sighed. Being Justin Bieber's girlfriend is hella tired. 

*** 

Short chapter! Yes I know and I haven't uploaded in a month! :( SO FUCKING SORRY. I couldn't stress my apology. But I'll upload again on Saturday and it'll be Justin's POV. 

So this story is ending soon and I hope it gets to 100,000 views soon! 

BELIEBERS GO HARD! 

Happy almost birthday Justin! Who's hyped? :P 

xoxo