Episode 4: Let's Start Revenging

(This episode contains scenes of intense blood and gore. Reader's discretion advised.)

The only thing left for me to figure out was my weapon. What should I use? So, me and Calypso snuck into Bunker 9 to make a sword. For me. Our finished product was unbelievable. Her name is Chef. She cooks. And she serves revenge hot. Not only is she sharp, she emits a firey aura, one that will burn you. So, that morning we waited. Outside the cabins. Waiting for my first victim. Frank walked out of the Ares (Mars) cabin. He took a couple of steps before he noticed me and Calypso. "Leo?" he said. "Where have you been?" I said, "Planning, mostly. Planning on how you should die mostly." Frank said, "Leo, what are you talking about?" I said, "I'm talking about your impending death. Calypso, honey, make yourself comfortable in my cabin. I'll tell you when I'm finished." I unsheathed my sword, as Calypso ran to my cabin. "Good to finally get to kill you, circus freak." I said. "Leo, we're your friends." he said. I said, "That's the best joke I heard all day." I charged. He tried to take out his spear, but he was too late. I was too fast. I ran up and slashed his throat. Since I clearly obliterated both his corroded artery and juggular vein, the blood came out like a faulty sprinkler system. He said something like, "Uuug gach klkkk." Now trust me, it didn't feel great. Killing someone in cold blood like that. But I wanted it. By this time people were gathering out of their cabins. I said, "Miss me?"