Only Time Will Tell

Warning bad language and sex is in this story

----------------------
Jasmine P.o.v
"Okay send them to my line". I said to my assistant Tarah. 25 min later it was now time for me to leave work . What a long day it was . " Tarah make sure everything is shut down ill see you tomorrow". "Okay " Tarah said. I started walking out to my all white range rover . And got in an drove home.

When I got to my apartment. I took my red heeels off. And left them by the door and walked up stairs to take a shower. After I got out of the shower my cell phone started to ring.

"Win again" started playing throughout the room.

I looked at my phone it was Tarah

"Hello"

"Hey I closed up the office everything's fine"

"Okay thank you see you tomorrow"

After I hung up the phone with Tarah I went down stairs to make me something to eat before I go. To bed half of the time I am lonely because I have no family in Charlotte Nc. I am 23 . I have " Associates". I dont have a best friend yet or a lover. I recently moved here to get my business running about to months ago. All im going to say is my bank account is looking right . I live by myself. I am a thick woman with long black hair . With a beautiful Brown Skin complexion. Another smart intelligent black young lady...

The next day..

I decided not to go to work because I needed a day for my self " Got to love your self before you expect any one else to love you". I woke up and text Tarah telling her that im not going to come on today. My business Promotes the hottest new clothing lines out. Speaking of clothing line i own my own to." Jas- boutique" its clothes with quality and its affordable thats a win win right there. Im also trying to go to school for being a dentist yeah I got alot on my plate but I balance it out.

I got up and brush ny teeth and wash.

I went to my walk in closet and picked me out a Coral color shirt. Some light blue jeans and some nude pumps. Simple but cute. I threw on my gold necklaces, Earrings, and bracelets. My hair was in box braids so I just puted my hair in a bun

As I walked down stairs I grabed my iphone and outed in my purse and grabbed my keys and looked the door and left.

I decided to go to the mall today and shop around a little bit. First store I went into was forever 21. Got a few things out of there. I decided to go to the food court. For lunch. After I ordered my food and I sited down for a little while I started strolling through your instagram. Then this brown skin man. Came up to me he was dressed in a a graphic shirt with tupac face on it , he had on some black jeans with the " French blues" Jordan on. He was really attractive.

"Wassup you mind if I sit with you?"

" You may have a seat" I said

" I seen you sitting over here by your self . Im Daruis"

"Im Jasmine. And yes I was siting by my self aint nothing wrong with being alone" We both laughed

"Yea you right" he said with a smile. He a had some pretty white teeth

"Did you wanted anything special? " I asked

" Damn ma. Its like that. But nah just wanted to get to know you more . I got to go back to work . May I have your number?"

I thought about it. Then gave him my number.

"Ill text you" he said getting up

"Okay you do that " I said with a slight smile. He was cute but looks can be deceiving.