Date Or Nah

Jas p.o.v •• 2 months later.

"Did you enjoy yourself at dinner tonight ?"

"Yes I did "falling down on the floor. And laughing.

"Damn ma we just got in the crib at least wait to we get to the bed ".

"I'm so drunk why didn't you drink with me" I was trying to make my way up the stairs then Darius picked me up and carried  me . we have been dating for 2 months now.

"Cause Jas I had to drive home."

"I wanna fuck you daruis I want you to take my Virginity. "I looked at him he looked at me like i was crazy.

"I won't take that yet cause you drunk but I will oral please you" he wasn't joking either.

He stripped me out of my pants and pulled down my panties. As he rubbed my treasure. 

"Mmm D." I leted out moans and he wasn't even doing nothing yet it felt so good it was my first time.

He looked up and smirked at me. He stocked his tongue out and started licking my pussy. I could feel my self getting wetter

"Damn girl" I heard him said while he was eating Me out. "Mmmm yes right there.  "  my eyes was rolling back in my head. He tried to stick his finger

In my Pussy but it was to tight so he just keep eating me out I pushed his head more in there " AHH D IM ABOUT TO CU - CU - CUM. "

I leted all my juices go and he licked all of it up. And said "then pineapples worked" I laughed

I got up and my sheets was wet so I stripped the bed. And went to go put some panties on.

----
He didn't go to hard on her cause it was her first time next time tho .. Let's just pray ..

Leave feedback next chapter will be longer make sure y'all follow me.