Chapter 3

Sean

---------------------------

I felt bad for leaving Addrainne like that. I wanted to just hold her in my arms all night. I couldn't stay at a girls house, let alone, I just met her ! I didn't know if I liked her in that way. Not because I was at her house or anything or when she cried, but, for who she was. She was completely honest with me, I loved that about her. I wasn't sure if I was catching feelings for her, or not. I didn't know.

It was almost 8 when I felt my phone vibrating. I checked to see who it was; my ex Sierra. I signed & let out a groan.

"Yes Sierra ?" I asked annoying.

"Baby, come over." she pleaded.

I sighed again, "Sierra, we broke up. YOU broke with ME. You need to let me go, like how I let you go." I said, trying noot to hurt her feelings.

"You have somebody else already dont you ? DON'T YOU." she said getting loud.

"Sierra, we'v been through this, you broke with me because you cheated on me. You left me for that guy, no go be with him & please leave me alone. Last time I'm telling you." i said.

"Fine, fuck you. You were nothing to me." she said.

"Well, obviously if you cheated on me." I said hanging up the phone.

I arrived at my house & unlocked the door. I seen my dad cooking in the kitchen.

"You're cooking tonight ?" I asked, walking towards the table.

"Yes, is that a problem ? Hahaha" he said laughing.

The aroma of the room smelled really good. He was cooking steak with corn, mashed potatoes, & some green beans. It's a shocker that my dd can sometimes cook better than my mom.

"So where's mo ?" i asked getting out dishes.

"She had to be a t work a little bit later," he said disappointed, "something happened to a patient & they threatened to sue & they called her in. Hospitals, gotta love em." he said sarcastically.

I finished setting up the plates & took my plat to get some food. Of course, I'm gonna eat alot so. About 10 minutes into dinner, my mom came through the door, & sat down.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," she said walking over to my dad & I, "ah work was hectic today."

She came by me & kissed my head, & kissed my dad. My mom & dad were really cute together; he's 6'4" with light brown hair & dark eyes. My mom is 5'6", shes a bit darker than my dad, but not much. She's not skinny, but she's not fat, if that makes sense. To me, they made the greatest couple, & the best parents. My mom was a doctor, & my dad was the track coach at my school.

We all finished dinner, & I did the dishes. I couldn't get the look of Addriannes face when she told me her past, its heartbreaking. How could anyone do that to her, let alone anyone ! I was getting frustrated at the fact that her ex did such a  thing.

I slammed some a plate in the sink & felt numb. I looked at my hand, & realized that I broke a plate, also slit my hand open.

"Shit." I said under my breath.

I went to find my mom & asked her where the gauses were. & I couldn't find her. Hmmm.

I looked in the living room & found her reading a book & drinking a glass of wine.

"Hey mom, I kind of cut myself while doing the dishes, could you fix me up ?" I asked chuckling.

She sighed, "let me see it." She gently took my hand, & examined it.

"Oooh, you got this one deep didn't ya ?" she asked, laughing.

She went upsatis & came back down with her box. She took out some string, a needle, & some gause.

"Now, this will hurt, but only for a few seconds." she said spray disinfectent on my palm, & started sowing up my cut. She wrapped the gause when she was done & looked at me.

"What's the matter ?' she asked.

"It's just, my friend Addrianne broke down in front of me. & I didn't know what to do, nor say. She cried & explained everything to me about her past. I mean, I kind of like her, but I dont know if I truly like her enough for her to be mine." I said rubbing my good hand down my face.

She looked at me.

"Well, just be her friend for now, & if things get serious, you know where y'all stand." she said, rubbing my wrapped up cut.

I smiled, & went upstairs to go lay down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I texted Addrianne, but she didn't reply. I couldn't read her yet. Usually, I could read a girls expressions, but with her I couldn't, she's different. My phone lit up due to a message it was Addrianne.

* Text messages ~

Me ; Hey you. :)

Addrianne ; Hi there. (:

Me ; Are you busy tomorrow after school ? I figured we could maybe catch up on where we left off at today ? But, that's only if you want to. (:

Addrianne ; Yeah we can ! But, you kind of woke me up from my sleep lol. I'll text you tomorrow Sean. Goodnight. (:

Me ; Goodnight. c:

I guess it's time for me to do the same. Afterall, it was 11:45 at night. I plugged up my phone, & changed out of my clothes into some basketball shorts & laid back down. I drifted into a peaceful slumber.