The Story of Icarias

This is another world...A world in chaos...This world is one of many wonders. This is a world of magic, kingdoms, wars, and magical creatures... Subarashi arrived. Subarashi is a 16-year old boy with jet black hair, black eyes, a serious attitude, but with a good sense of humor. He saw Sogeki making another one of his special Phoenix Shots. Sogeki uses a special rifle he made himself with several special bullets. Sogeki is a 17-year old boy with dark brown hair and black eyes. He greeted Sogeki and went to the kitchen. He saw Zen examining his magic staff. Zen is a 19-year old boy with bright green hair, green eyes, a Sage, a fearless attitude, and the leader of the group. Sages can summon sealed creatures, heal, and if a great master, can use the Elements. "Are you still trying to master the Elements?" Subarashi asked? "Yes, now take the food and go away." Zen replied. " Tch, someone is in a bad mood..." Subarashi mutters while leaving the room with a bunch of food. He enters the boys room. He notices Kuhni hiding behind the book shelf. Kuhni is a 17-year old girl with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail and bright blue eyes. "Hey, Kuhni! Want some meat?" Subarashi offers her some meat. "I think I'll pass." she replies. "Whatever...Hey, I just noticed. Why are you in the boys room?" "Uh...See you later!" she quickly escapes. He looks around. Apparently, she was poking Shizuki in his sleep. Shizuki is a 18-year old boy with dark blue hair, black eyes, a lazy attitude, and good battle sense. His Lightning Daggers next to the sofa. He walked past him towards the book shelf. He picked up the some manga and started reading. He read for hours. When he finally stopped he realized it was already late at night. He returned the book and went to sleep. Kagami woke him up. Kagami is a 16 year old girl with jet black hair, bright violet eyes, a cheerful attitude, and a good sense of humor. "Subarashi, It's terrible!" she sobs.