Saturday

Subarashi wakes up. He gets dressed, puts on his weapons and leaves the room while Shizuki is still asleep. Subarashi enters the common room and finds Kagami on the computer. She looks at him and says "Good Morning, Subarashi!". "Hi, Kagami..." says a morning Subarashi. "Hey, where's everyone?" asks Subarashi. "Oh, they went out. Miura is having breakfast."she replies. "Think I'll have some meat." Subarashi says before entering the kitchen. "Hey, Miura." Subarashi says while taking meat from the refrigerator. "Hi" Miura replies. "What are you eating?" He asks. "Pork Ramen." she replies. "Oh, okay. Bye." Subarashi leaves. Now, he sees Kagami watching TV. "What are you watching?" Subarashi asks. "This? This is the year's  Best Fail Compilation." she answers. "It's already out?" Subarashi asks. "Yeah, it was released while you were getting some meat for breakfast." she replies. "Whatever. Let's watch." he says. After a few hours of laughing and epic fails, Sogeki, Kuhni, Zen, Mikui, Roku ,and Shina arrive. They tell Subarashi and Kagami that the the main base was destroyed, Shiki, the guard was killed, and the Dokuton, a powerful fighting group,  attacked them. "How did you escape?" Kagami asked. "Sogeki used his Smokebomb Shot." Roku replied. "Whatever." Zen said. "Let's get some rest. Tomorrow, we're going to attack them...Everyone is coming." Zen declared.