Prologue

Have you ever hated someone so badly, that the thought of not revenging them kills you deep inside and makes you want to rip all your hair out?

Yeah well I have now.

Have you ever fell in love and realised he turned out to be a lying cheating dick?

Yeah, well now that's how I feel all because of Ethan Black.

My ex

The ex who decided to cheat on me with popular, self obsessed blonde haired bitch also known as Erin Davidson.

Even though it happened a few weeks ago, It still plays over and over in my head like it happened  a minute ago.

It was a Friday evening and every Friday evening I would head round to Ethan's for pizza and movie nights. It happened every week without fail.

Anyway, I got there, knocked a few times and nobody answered. I opened the door and let myself in. When I got in, I heard...noises.

At the time I had no idea it was coming from Erin's dirty mouth. I didn't expect anything from it because you wouldn't think there would be noises like that coming from your own boyfriends bedroom. Especially when you'd be dating him for nearly 7 months. 

I went upstairs, opened his bedroom door and found him and Erin..uhm... lets just say .... a little busy. I was shocked. He saw me, pulled on his pants and ran over to me.

I remembered every detail of his face. His eyes were filled with regret and his mouth wide open.

"We're over" I said as the tears rolled down my face. I could remember the horrible feeling I had in my stomach as I said those words to him.

I quickly turned away and sprinted down the stairs and out of the front double doors of Ethan's house. I hadn't spoke to him since.

All weekend I was a crying mess. I couldn't bring myself to face them again. 

It was that weekend that made me realise I needed to get revenge quick.