Chapter One- Asking the Bad Boy

"Ugh" I groaned as I slammed my locker shut.

It was Monday. I hated it.

"Ready for lunch" Kim asked, looking worried.

Kimberley Duncan, I call her Kim, has been my best friend since we started high school 5 years ago. We are inseparable and nothing can stand between us.

I shrugged "Yes please"

Kim nodded as we headed our way to the lunch hall.

"So what's your plan to get revenge on Ethan again" Kim asked as we sat down.

"Im going to ask..Liam..to be my boyfriend?"

"Wait, what? Liam Court. The bad boy?" Kim said looking speechless.

"Well...Yeah" I smiled "I'm going to speak to him in private now"

And before Kim could stop me, I stood up and headed towards the table where Liam was sitting at. Ethan was sitting with them as well.

"Liam?" I started. Liam looked up at me from his lunch. "Can I talk to you?" I flicked my hair behind me.

"Yeah sure, go ahead" he replied, looking confused.

"In private" I said quickly.

Liam smirked looking at Ethan and then back at me.  The two hated each other but acted civil towards each other for the group.

He jumped up. "Lets go then" he replied sounding amused.

We walked out of the canteen and found an empty corridor, Liam leaned against a locker as I took a deep breathe.

I had never really spoken to Liam before. I had always been with Ethan and he didn't like me speaking to other boys especially ones like Liam. So what I was going to ask him could make things quite awkward between us.

"Liam?" I gulped

"Annie?" he said raising his eyebrow.

I looked around checking no one was about and I took one last deep breathe before blurting out.

"Will you be my fake boyfriend?"

Yep, that's right. I just asked Liam Court,, the bad boy to be my fake boyfriend.

He looked a bit taken back at first but then recomposed himself and smirked,

"Is this because of Ethan cheating on you?"

"Well yeah, its for revenge and I know you hate him so?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah but could we make a deal?" he said smiling.

"Like what?" i said 

"Well, i need good grades in maths and English to get into this college that i want to go to at the end of this month and i was wondering if you could help me since I'm helping you get revenge on Ethan" he said with a smile.

"Yeah i suppose, deal" i said

"Deal"he replied as he shook my hand 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------