TWITTER DRAMA GONE SEXUAL

(AN: Hey guys! This is my first story on here and my first pyroxreader so if you have any suggestions or requests, leave a comment or PM me. Enjoy!)

@DugNationTV

@Pyrocynical is a #lesbian confirmed. How tight is her pussy guys?

@Pyrocynical

@DugNationTV Why don't you find out? ;)

@pugnation247

@DugNationTV @Pyrocynical OMFG I SHIP IT

You stared at the screen on your laptop and laughed. You and Niall had the strangest relationship and constantly sending jabs at each other was just part of your friendship. Sometimes it got slightly sexual, which is where the fans who shipped you came in.

Your youtube channel is called DugNationTV, which was a combination of gaming videos and skits that you did with your friends. You had about 3.5 million subscribers, so you didn't do too badly for yourself.

@DugNationTV

@Pyrocynical I'll check tonight babe

@ killergnomestar

Are @Pyrocynical and @DogNationTV dating? WATCH TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF #DRAMAALERT TO FIND OUT!

You rolled your eyes when you saw the gnome's tweet then heard your laptop ping a minute later, notifying you that someone had messaged you on skype. You smiled when you saw that it was Niall, who had already sent you five messages bitching about Keem.

P: (Y/N)!!!!

P: ANSWER ME

P: THIS IS BULLOCKS

P: SO OVER THIS MAN

P: HELLOOOOO

D: Yo calm your tits. At least he wasn't calling u a furry faggot again lmao

P: -_- very funny. except i forgot to laugh

D: It's okay, I'll laugh for u. I know that I'm very funny and charismatic. "ha ha ha, ur so funny (Y/N), tell me more jokes!

P: Kys

*Pyrocynical has signed out*

D: Aight drinking bleach now ttyl bby

*DugNationTV has signed out*