Chapter 4: Hands thrown

I was in the moment with the music the guys were playing, I love the way they play and Luke's voice. He has a voice of a god and the guys can sing pretty damn well also. My phone lately has being blowing up with twitter hate. People have taken pictures of me and Luke together and they are already attacking my twitter with hate comment and worse, death threats. After the concert Luke ignored everyone else and came up too me and gave me a huge hug. When he pulled away he asked, "How did it go?" and smiled and pointed to my phone. He grabbed it and scrolled though every single tweet about me and got tense. "Uh Cassie have you looked at your twitter?" Calum says to me while he pours a cold bottle of water on his face. "Yea actually, who knew some people could be so hurtful." Ashton snorted and Micheal and Luke shot him a glare. "Great job Luke." I hear a unfamiliar voice say. I then see who she is, it's Lukes ex girlfriend.

         She gets up really close to Luke and straight up kisses him on the lips, full on making out with tongue and everything. I run over and grab her hair breaking the kiss, and Luke looking like he is about to throw up. "Sasha what the fuck are you doing." Hm thats her name, "You want to get your ass kicked Cassie." Says Sasha with a mean tone in her voice. "Bitch ill fuck you up." She took a swing at be I ducked and reached for her curly hair. I caught her hair and pulled with all of my strength ripping hairs out by the second. "Cassie stop!" I hear Luke yell and pull me away. I see Calum and Ashton get security to kick out Sasha. "Thats right bitch run." I yell at her as she gets escorted out. "Cassie can kick ass." I hear Calum say to Luke. "Here I brought you a ice pack to put over your eye." Micheal said handing me a orange ice pack.  "Wait whats wrong with my eye?" I said out of confusion, did I get hit without even noticing. "She only got one hit in and that was on your eye, you practically didn't even notice." Ashton said to me. "Wheres Luke?" I look to my right and see Luke throwing up in a bucket while brushing his teeth. "EWW HER LIPS TOUCHED MINE." Oh god there is my immature baby again, but he is my baby yea know. I walk over to him and he looks at my eye and gasp, "Holy cow Cassie your eye is purple." I grab my phone out of my pocket and flip to the front camera. "At least its not swollen heheheh." Im feeling panicked and overwhelmed and feel like im...gonna...g-g-onna...pa-s-s out.

                                                                                      ***

          "Cassie...Cassie...oh god she is not going to forgive me for this." I hear Luke say and is shaking me too wake up. I finally wake up and look around and am confronted by Luke in his hotel room. "Oh thank god your awake." Aw he must have been worried for me, "What is going on?" Luke sits me on his lap and began to explain, "You passed out once you saw your eye. Are you afraid of blood?" I have always been afraid of blood and when I was a kid and scrapped my knee and it started to bleed I would freak out. "Yea actually its one of my odd fears." I laugh but im interupted by Lukes lips meeting mine. He pushes me onto the bed pinning me down, "This is my last time here babe." Tears start to form in both of me and his eyes, "L-Luke I dont want you to go." I say as tears fall from my eyes. "He pulls me up from the bed and holds me tight, "Ill never leave, ill miss you." He kisses me passionatly and pushes me back onto the bed and we begin to peel each artical of clothing that we have. We ran out of cothing to take off and me and Luke get it off.

          Beep...Beep...Beep..."ugrhhh..." Lukes alarm is going off. "Luke...psst, babe wake up." He flips over onto his left side and smiles. "Morning baby." He gives me a good mourning kiss and realizes that this is our last day together. "I don't want to go leave you here." Im starting to cry again, when he leaves me he will just find another girl and leave me. "Please don't go." I hear him get choked up and hugs me. "This is not our good bye." He grabs his phone and turn of his alarm. He gets out of bed with no trousers on and walks into the shower. He motions me to with him and I join him. We literally didn't do anything a shower was meant for, we just messed around like throwing soap at each other and half the time making out. "Cassie I wan't you to live in Australia with me." I turn off the shower and grab two towels for me and Luke. "I do, like really badly want to." He puts his shirt back on and trousers and sat on his bed on his phone. "Please Cassie, I have my own place and everything." I sit next to him and look at his phone screen and see him buying me a plane ticket to Australia. "Luke I don't think I could go." He puts his phone down and gives me a serious look. "I guess your not the one then." I push him and he start laughing. "No but seriously come on, just tell your mom that your moving to Australia with me." He actually thinks that will work on my mom. But its worth a honest shot, "Fine." He jumps up and down and hugs the  pillow and waits for me too call my Mom. "Hey mom...im moving to Austraila.

          "YOUR WHAT!" Oh man here comes crazy mom, "So I met this guy and I am more than sure of him being the one mom." I said trying to make it as bad as it sounds. "Honey he could be crazy, and I need to meet him first." Damn it "Mom he is not crazy and I love him, he is from Australia." I hear her sigh "What about your father?" I explained to her about how rude he was being and after the 30 minute call ended I looked at Luke and said, "Australia here I come!" Luke springs up and grabs me and swings me around. "This is the best day ever." he plants a small kiss on me "I have to tell the guys!" He sprints down the hall banging one all three of the guys door. Calum and Ashton come out first and look confused with their luggage in there hands ready to leave. Micheal comes out with a short green haired girl next to him, and on his face he has all of these lip stick stains on his face. Micheal brought someone back after the concert, good for him. "Luke where is your luggage." Ashton said after Luke had his crazy happy dance. "No need for luggage Cassie is coming with us!" Everyone came in for a group hug and even the girl Micheal brought home. "Hey im Cassie." I introduced myself to the girl and she was super shy. "Hi, my name is Ariel." She looked very sweet and fit perfectly with Micheal as a couple. "Are you coming to Australia?" I asked her. "Hell yea I am." Man im already starting t like this girl. Me and her will get along just fine.