How It All Started.

(***If You Like This 👉Star It👈 and 👉Comment👈 Your Reaction Through out the book!***) ### Now Start Reading lol## 😉
--------------------------------------
DejPOV:
I Had Walked into My House and Thats When Guns Fired I didnt know What To Do I Was So Shocked I was Shaking because all my thoughts was on my son. I got out of my thoughts quick and Ran Upstairs and Bust Open The Door. I Couldnt Believe My Eyes. My hands, arms, legs started to weaken.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hold up wait Let Me Start Off the whole story From the Begining. At First I was Just an Ordinary Girl; i was in school, didnt have no job, couldnt get money, but i always had someway to deal with it. My Grandma always ask me where do i get my money from when she have finachel problems like with the house or something important. But I will never tell her where.I give it to her and walk away from the question all the time. By the Way My Name Is Deja and Im 19, and I have an older sister name Dreyah and she live in NYC with her husband and her Daughter which is my niece "Nadia" and I Go To Some Place where I can Get my GED so I can say I at least did something. I got Kicked out of every school Cus Bitches Stayed Talking So I stayed Scrapping that was Just My life and I live With My 85 year old Grandma and she's my whole heart, ill do anything for her, jump in front of a bullet for her She's Really the Only one I Got. My mom and Dad Died in a Car Chase. Yea i said a Car chase.They always was together. They did everything together, robbed banks, sold dope, they would robb anybody, whatever to make money and provide for us they Did it. And They Ended up being Called The next "BONNIE & CLYDE"

*******************
Hope You Liking It So Far. Please KEEP READING .... You might be confused. If so it will break it down for you. BUT DO KEEP READING TO SEE WHAT IN THE WORLD DEJA TALKING ABOUT......AND DONT FORGET FANS /👉Star It👈 👉Comment👈/