Chapter 16: Aria's POV/Hanna's POV

Aria's POV 

The blinking colors red and blue flashing the sirens going off my eyes are open but I can't move. I can hear my mother crying as I pass, I want to get up and hug her and tell her I'm fine even though that would be a lie.  Then suddenly I'm out, the world turned completely black. My eyes flutter open and I feel someone holding my hand. I turn over and see Ezra laying in the chair next to me asleep. His eyes open slowly and he looks at me and smiles.  

"Where am I what's going on?" I start to panic and my breathing speeds up. 

" You're okay," Ezra says holding her hand.

"Where are we?" I ask thinking we are still trapped by A. 

"We're in the hospital," Ezra says moving the hair out of my face. 

"Where are the other girls I need to see them?" I say trying to get out of the hospital bed. 

"Hey, hey you need to rest" Ezra says not looking me in the eye as tries to make me sit back down.

"Ezra," I say making him look up at me " What's wrong?" 

"Hanna and Spencer... uh" 

"Ezra just say it"

"They weren't found." I don't say anything back, I didn't need or want him to explain anymore I just start to cry over the possibility of never seeing some of my friends again.

Hanna's POV

I don't know what to do, I hear Spencer's cries next door and I'm crying still as I sit in my room. Suddenly the cries from the room next door stop and a video starts playing in a tv the has been added to my room. Videos start playing of a hospital and a girl crying with a guy sitting on the bed hugging her. 

"How could they not have found them?" The girl cries. 

"Aria, the police will find Spencer and Hanna." Everyone else is okay, they were saved. Where's Caleb, Emily, and Toby?  

The video changes and the camera switches to a security camera in the hospital's hallway. The camera starts to glitch with lines moving then the camera clears up and it shows two people sitting in chairs the camera zooms in and Caleb and Toby's tear stained faces. I start to tear up again just seeing Caleb in pain. Then the camera flashed and changed back into a room which showed Emily laying down in the hospital bed and Alison sitting in a chair next to her. Suddenly the tv turns off and the room is filled with silence. 

The lights in my room go off and that means I have to go to bed. I climb into the bed, I don't want to get in trouble considering that would probably mean A will kill me considering none of us have done anything and we have be tortured this much already. 

The alarm starts making me wake up from my sleep filled with nightmares of this place. In the corner of my room there is a chair which wasn't there last night with black skinny jeans and a white tank top and a red leather jacket. There is also black combat boots o the floor and a note that says for me to get changed. I do what A told me as quickly as I can in hope of getting to see Spencer and help her. 

The door clicks open after i get changed and I sprint out of my room and into Spencer's next door. As I run into the room I see Spencer on the floor leaning up against her bed crying. She is wearing a short black skater dress with a few rips in it and a cut on her leg that's bleeding. Her hair has loose curls in it and is messy. 

"Spence, what happened?" I ask running over and sitting on the ground to hug her. 

"Wren was here," She said now her crying stopped and she lost all emotion. 

"Wren is A!" I say shocked.

"There is someone else too, they were wearing a mask," She said not even looking at me. She started crying again and I just pulled her into a hug. 

Author's Note: I'm sorry I haven't updated in months I forgot about this story for awhile and I have been on vacation. I also didn't really have any idea what I wanted to do with this story and I don't have many ideas right now either but I'm going to try to update more though the updates will probably be slow sorry.