Chapter 1

Hello my name is Michaella Paolo and I'm a 18 year old girl trying to succeed in life. My 2 best friends names are Jalie Azmin and Lisette Zale. I'm leaving my home in California to go to a wonderful program in L.A  that will help my career.  My 2 best friend also applied to the same program but never got a response unlike me. The day before i am leaving to L.A i decided to have Jalie and Lisette come over and help me pack.  I was gonna be gone for a year and this may or may not of been the last time I would see my 2 bestest friends in the whole wide world. So as your probably guessing I made it worth my while. When it was time for them to leave we said our goodbyes. The next day I left for my flight and made it too L.A , once i got situated at my temporary apartment i went exploring around my apartment area. As i was walking i saw a pool and hot tub so i decided to go in the hot tub cause i had a long day. So i went back up to my apartment and put on a swim suit. As i was leaving my apartment someone was walking in right across the hall from me. So being the nice person i am i went up and said hi. He turned around and looked at me dead in the face and said ''what'' as he looked at me i realized he was the famous internet star Jacob Sartorius. When he said what i was just standing there looking at him being surprised. So he walked into his apartment and slammed the door on me. I was so shocked so i decided not to go for a swim and just went back to my room and fell asleep, but therefore it was pretty late and i needed the rest.