Chapter 3

After that phone call I was really glad I had been leaving my room I was staying at. It sort of made me happy knowing i wouldn't have to deal with a snooty celeb everyday for a year. That day was actually pretty good , I had woken up around 10:00am and was getting situated (and listening to music) till about 12:00 after I was done I decided to go on down to the pool and get some sun. So I did exactly that. As I went down to the pool the one person i didn't want to see or deal with was there. As ur probably guessing , yes it was Jacob.
J: huh what are u following me now
M: no u duck I live here
J: ok and
M: ok and why would I wanna follow some snooty celebrity that's thinks he is 100% better than anyone else. Honestly stay in ur lane
J: u would follow me because I'm Jacob Sartorius duh
M: yeah ok stay over there and ill stay over here thank u
J: wha-
M: shhhh ur irrelevant nobody cares
After I said all that Jacob kept his mouth shut as I was swimming and tanning. But yet the whole time he was just sitting on his little beach chair with his sunglasses, and I'm pretty sure he was watching me I don't know though. As i got sick of swimming I went back up to my room by then it was about 4:30 pm, I was down there for awhile I know.
I was walking to my room when I saw a small girl walking into the apartment 2 rooms away from mine. Since I learned my lesson from the last time I didn't say anything. I was unlocking my room when I heard a peppy "Hi" so I turned my head and said "oh hey"
We started talking and I found out her name Julisa Chevere and she was exactly my age entering the same program as I did.
(Ju=Julisa)
Ju: so when did u move in?
M: yesterday
Ju: awesome I just moved in
M: that's nice , lucky u at least the first day u moved in ur neighbor doesn't hate u😂
*I had told her about what happened with Jacob*
We laughed and talk for another 20 minutes until Jacob went to his room
Then I looked at Julisa and implied that was the boy I was talking about
We watched him coming up the stairs and then when he came up we looked away and started talking again
Then I heard a voice other than Julisas and that voice said ......